From: Alejo FP Alejo on
I have used the msconfig command, and unchecked the item "Browserchoice".
Then i removed the icon on windows desktop. It worked for me, in windows XP
and in Windows 7
From: LD55ZRA on
Alejo FP wrote:

> I have used the msconfig command, and unchecked the item "Browserchoice".
> Then i removed the icon on windows desktop. It worked for me, in windows XP
> and in Windows 7

You are a very cleaver boy and I wished some Microsoft Valuable Pigs had
some intelligence like yours to advice Microsoft Customers what to do
in situation like yours.

hth

--

Harry Johnson <harry(a)scms.waikato.ac.nz> is a convicted paedophilia from
New Zealand and has been outed under Megan's Law. Please report him to