From: John H Meyers on
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:08:37 -0600, Katrina Knight wrote:

> Uninstalling Eudora just uninstalls the program files, along with the
> shortcuts created by the install program and a few registry settings.

Speaking of Registry settings, I was a bit surprised to just discover
that although there's practically nothing stored into the HKLM hive
but a record of versions installed, the HKCU hive is keeping,
among other things, a permanent record (in several places)
of every path to every email folder that I've ever opened,
even if they no longer even currently exist!

Hey, who asked it to record my "Eudora life's history" in there? ;-)

"Big Brother is watching"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(1984)
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/15/eveningnews/main509140.shtml
http://www.spy.org.uk/1984.htm