From: EnergyAdvisor on
On Feb 20, 4:25 pm, Dragos <mglad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Whilst I can only speak for myself I doubt that many others would be
> > interested in wasting their time playing price is right games.
>
> Right, this is not for general consumption or the deal seekers.  This
> was posted in case someone has a pile of money they want to part wit
> and REALLY want these items.

The people who have a pile of money usually have that pile of money
because they don't waste their money on buying other people's used
junk for more than half of the original MSRP. Worldlam bought his
junk on credit IIRC, so he wouldn't be the kind of person with a pile
of money.
From: Dragos on
Yes, "used junk" Like all commodore equipment.....

Its funny, Ive had some really good offers, apparently not only
worldlam likes to spend money....
From: Clocky on

"Dragos" <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes, "used junk" Like all commodore equipment.....
>
> Its funny, Ive had some really good offers, apparently not only
> worldlam likes to spend money....

But were the offers good enough?

From: Dragos on
The world may never know....