From: Dragos on
I have a SuperCPU128 with RAMcard with 16mb and a CMD-HD 40 with bound
manual and original utility disk.

Not convinced I want to sell, but money talks. Both work GREAT! and
are in excellent shape.

I may as well mention I have an FD-4000 I don't *really* need......

Oh, if i sell the HD, then I realy dont need a RAMlink with 16mb.....
From: Dragos on
Please have an idea of market value prior to responding. Like I said,
I do not *need* to sell these items. If you really want one, mine are
all in top notch condition and work fully.
From: Bill Garber on

"Dragos" <mgladson(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Please have an idea of market value prior to responding. Like I said,
> I do not *need* to sell these items. If you really want one, mine are
> all in top notch condition and work fully.

Here is one source. I did happen to check out a little before
I emailed you.

http://www.artofhacking.com/IET/C-64/live/aoh_cmdprice.htm

Quote from page:

CMD FD Series Floppy Drives
FD-2000 FD-2000 800K/1.6MB 3.5" Floppy Drive 179.95
FD-2000RTC FD-2000 800K/1.6MB 3.5" Floppy Drive w/RTC 199.95
FD-4000 FD-4000 800K/1.6MB/3.2MB 3.5" Floppy Drive 249.95
FD-4000RTC FD-4000 800K/1.6MB/3.2MB 3.5" Floppy Drive w/RTC 269.95
FDRTC FD RTC kit 29.95

Incidentally, had I remembered that you were that douche-bag who
hates unnecessary questions asked of you, I would have never bothered.

Bill

From: Dragos on
Yep, thats me.

BTW, searching a price list for a non existant company is not
"research"

Checking to see what similar items have sold for recently is research.

I know what these sold for when they were being manufactured (past
tense) and I'll tell you up front, I paid less than that.

What I am saying is, Market Value of these items is considerably
higher because of the general principles of supply and demand. (not to
mention unavailability of repair parts)

A quick google would turn up this: http://www.supercpu.org/blog/

you could also use the search function on many forums and also ebay.

Like I said, I am perfectly happy to keep these items. But for the
right amount I would part with them.

I understand that the prices are out of reach of a lot of people, and
that some people think that the prices are "insane". You may think
what you will, but I can tell you that my asking price to you was very
reasonable given the above factors.

and, for the record again, if you email me 73 times asking questions
on my ebay auctions and NEVER bidding, I will eventually stop replying
to you.....
From: Bill Garber on

You might avoid all of this by simply posting
your asking prices in the first place. 'Nuff said.

Bill