From: Albert Ross on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 08:40:23 +1000, dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>In article <vtt7v5ppdu5hqute5qtaqqbcjt31vjos3a(a)4ax.com>,
> Albert Ross <spam(a)devnull.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>
>> It isn't intuitive until you bend your intuition into a Moebius strip
>> and weld it.
>>
>> Dorayme is good at this . . .
>
>I was quite good at making M�bius strips, my first to show my
>daughter when she was very little. Later, I made some for more
>children, one set, in particular, of many entangled into each
>other to represent in a reverse abstract upside left inside out
>vertically and horizontally reflected way the Los Angeles freeway
>road system. Naturally I had to make zroom zroom sounds as I
>pretended cars and trucks going around. I was reported to the
>authorities for this, captured and hospitalised.

hehe

There was a science fiction story called A Subway Named Moebius where
trains would disappear and reappear elsewhere and elsewhen

I think of this often when I'm trying and failing to do something
extremely simple while succeeding in using a couple of lines of code
to do something seemingly complex