From: Robert Coe on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:20:49 -0800, Lunabella <no(a)thanks.com> wrote:
: Bowser wrote:
:
: >
: > Any other ideas?
:
: I have a suggestion. "Your favorite lens". A shot, taken with your
: favorite lens, that actually shows why this is your favorite lens.

My wife says yes. She loves her 60mm macro lens.

Bob
From: Calvin Sambrook on
"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message
>I have one idea: Facescape-find a face with a lot of character and
> shoot it in excrutiating detail, up cose. No points for beauty, lots
> of points for character.
>
> Any other ideas?

Bowser, have you decided on the mandate yet? My replacement camera's turned
up and I want something to shoot at.

From: Bruce on
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:10:19 -0000, "Calvin Sambrook"
<csambrook(a)bigfoot.com> wrote:

>"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message
>>I have one idea: Facescape-find a face with a lot of character and
>> shoot it in excrutiating detail, up cose. No points for beauty, lots
>> of points for character.
>>
>> Any other ideas?
>
>Bowser, have you decided on the mandate yet? My replacement camera's turned
>up and I want something to shoot at.

Just shoot anything you want. Don't worry about the mandate, because
the person running the SI clearly doesn't.

The last SI had several entries that quite clearly did not comply with
the mandate, but they were still allowed.

From: sheesh on
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:10:19 -0000, "Calvin Sambrook"
<csambrook(a)bigfoot.com> wrote:

>"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message
>>I have one idea: Facescape-find a face with a lot of character and
>> shoot it in excrutiating detail, up cose. No points for beauty, lots
>> of points for character.
>>
>> Any other ideas?
>
>Bowser, have you decided on the mandate yet? My replacement camera's turned
>up and I want something to shoot at.

You need someone else to give you ideas for a reason to use a camera?

Return your replacement and any other cameras you might have. Put them in
the hands of someone who can make use of them. You know, people who can
think for themselves.

From: Robert Coe on
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:29:03 +0000, Bruce <docnews2011(a)gmail.com> wrote:
: On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:10:19 -0000, "Calvin Sambrook"
: <csambrook(a)bigfoot.com> wrote:
:
: >"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message
: >news:iqmbl5hlmnbmvjvrns2t7hupjooc19m32t(a)4ax.com...
: >>I have one idea: Facescape-find a face with a lot of character and
: >> shoot it in excrutiating detail, up cose. No points for beauty, lots
: >> of points for character.
: >>
: >> Any other ideas?
: >
: >Bowser, have you decided on the mandate yet? My replacement camera's turned
: >up and I want something to shoot at.
:
:
: Just shoot anything you want. Don't worry about the mandate, because
: the person running the SI clearly doesn't.
:
: The last SI had several entries that quite clearly did not comply with
: the mandate, but they were still allowed.

And you would know that how? None of us believes that you actually looked at
the SI pictures or that you would know what to look for if you did.

Bob