From: Tom Anderson on
Well,

Is it? Seems unlikely, but the ticket man at Tottenham Hale seemed to
think so. He sold me a ticket which requires it to be the case, at least.

Thanks,
tom

--
You can never find general mechanical means / for predicting the acts
of computing machines. -- Geoffrey K. Pullum
From: Tom Anderson on
Needless to say, wrong group!

Apologies,
tom

From: Tony van der Hoff on
On 23/05/10 16:55, Tom Anderson wrote:
> Needless to say, wrong group!
>
> Apologies,
> tom
>
> On Sun, 23 May 2010, Tom Anderson wrote:
>
>> Well,
>>
>> Is it? Seems unlikely, but the ticket man at Tottenham Hale seemed to
>> think so. He sold me a ticket which requires it to be the case, at least.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> tom

Mornington Crescent!

From: Tony van der Hoff on
On 25/05/10 15:32, Paul Martin wrote:

>> Mornington Crescent!
>
> But you're in reverse gnip. Traceroute should help diagnosis.

Not if you allow straddling
From: Justin C on
On 2010-05-25, Tony van der Hoff <tony(a)nospam.vanderhoff.org> wrote:
> On 25/05/10 15:32, Paul Martin wrote:
>>
>>> Mornington Crescent!
>>
>> But you're in reverse gnip. Traceroute should help diagnosis.
>>
> Not if you allow straddling

But I thought that the Exeter Pinch was still in force, causing the
straddle to be an exclusive double, if that's the case I don't see how a
straddle would help.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.