From: Robert Comer on
>So to be clear, I'm testing on my workstation, so I could join the domain.
>then logon as the original XPMUser and go back to settings and change the
>logon to my domain logon account?

Yep.

--
Bob Comer

From: BGCSOCAL on
Domain joined fine. Application now works. Awesome!

BUT after joing the domain I logged in as XPMUser to the virtual PC and it
will not let me change the default logon to anything. I wanted to change it
to my domain logon. IS there anyway to do this?
--
Bettie

From: BGCSOCAL on
Actually, maybe the question should be asked another way. If I added XPMUser
to the domain, can I store that account's password?
--
Bettie

From: Robert Comer on
You should be able to either way, but I don't have a domain here to
test with, maybe someone else can help.

Where are you trying to set the default user to log in?

--
Bob Comer

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:24:02 -0800, BGCSOCAL

From: BGCSOCAL on
Right now I'm testing on my PC but when I go to put them on the floor I want
to default them to the domain id of the person who uses the PC.

Also, if you have the application up seamless and you just exit the
application. I'm finding that after that the PC thinks the origianl app is up
and won't let me delete the cache. Any ideas of why that behaviour?
--
Bettie