From: Oliver Vukovics on
Hi Bob,

please create a new Outlook profile.

"You receive the "The operation failed. An object could not be found"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312354/en-us

How to create a new Outlook profile:

How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2000?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=195718

How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2002?:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287072

How to create a new e-mail profile in Outlook 2003?:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829918

You could also try our freeware tool "Public Fix profile":
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-fix-profile.html

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

From: Bob Provencher on
Hi. I'm not sure what you mean. As far as I know I didn't do anything to
cause it. When I said an error occurred the first indication was the
message I got. As an MVP, feel free to provide some actual help.

From: Bob Provencher on
I saw that article... but the keys seem to be different in 2003.

From: Bob Provencher on
Thanks, that's the sort of help I am looking for... no thanks to the
so-called MVP's. I'll take a look at your tool. If not, I'll create a new
profile and migrate my settings over.

From: Bob Provencher on
Thanks! Creating a new profile was something I considered, but was hoping
to avoid. I'm looking for a tool that can make repairs to profiles so that
may be the ticket.