From: BobF on
On 5/27/2010 7:53 AM, polymod wrote:
> "BobF"<nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
>> On 5/27/2010 5:59 AM, polymod wrote:
>>> http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav
>>>
>>> A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above
> link.
>>> He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.
>>>
>>> I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not
> sure...the
>>> kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>

>> No prob here, left or right click ... (XP sans QT)
>
> Thanks Bob.
> I can't duplicate his problem. If I can't figure it out I'll just have to
> burn him a CD and mail it :-)
>
> Poly

I keep Opera installed for the once a year problem like this.
From: Gary R. Hook on
On 5/27/2010 7:52 AM, polymod wrote:

> He says he doesn't have quicktime installed.

He's probably wrong, especially if he has iTunes installed.

From: polymod on

"Gary R. Hook" <obfuscate(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> On 5/27/2010 7:52 AM, polymod wrote:
> >
> > He says he doesn't have quicktime installed.
>
> He's probably wrong, especially if he has iTunes installed.

Quote:
"Since I dont have quicktime pro, it wont let me save the new mix"

It boggles my mind that a 17 year old that has all kinds of gadgets can't
save this file ;)

Poly

From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 27 May 2010 11:47:19 -0400, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
wrote:
> It boggles my mind that a 17 year old that has all kinds of gadgets
can't
> save this file ;)

My aunt has a Mac. Mac mice are weird; right clicking isn't always
available, and doesn't always work when it's sposed to. I just
downloaded the file twice on my Droid (your link and the other ). Of
course , if he's a Mac user his smartphone, if he has one, is
probably an iPhone and may have Quick Time too.
From: polymod on

"Phoenix" <fake(a)fakeemail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 27 May 2010 11:47:19 -0400, "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net>
> wrote:
> > It boggles my mind that a 17 year old that has all kinds of gadgets
> can't
> > save this file ;)
>
> My aunt has a Mac. Mac mice are weird; right clicking isn't always
> available, and doesn't always work when it's sposed to. I just
> downloaded the file twice on my Droid (your link and the other ). Of
> course , if he's a Mac user his smartphone, if he has one, is
> probably an iPhone and may have Quick Time too.

Thanks for the info...appreciate it!

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Gear deal on a new monitoring system...
Next: ZIP IT