From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > But what happens if you right click my link. That's what I wanna know!
>
> Nothing happens, coz I'm not using an email program to read news. ;)

Well I'm using good ole' Outhouse Express and something happens here!!

;)
Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> But what happens if you right click my link. That's what I wanna know!
> >
> > Nothing happens, coz I'm not using an email program to read news. ;)
>
> Oh yeah, but if I double click it, it gets handed off to Firefox, and now
> that I've told Firefox to open .wav files with WMP it does that.

Gotcha!

Poly

From: polymod on

> In news:4bfec4a6$0$22511$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Nothing happens, coz I'm not using an email program to read news. ;)
> >
> > Well I'm using good ole' Outhouse Express and something happens here!!
>
> The virus gets sucessfully installed? <g>

heheh...guess I've been lucky ;)

Poly

From: Gary R. Hook on
On 5/27/2010 12:43 PM, polymod wrote:

>> On a MAC it's accomplished by holding down the Option ( or CTRL ) Key and
>> clicking.

Yeah, I think it's the little flower thingy key + clicking.

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

;)

> >> The virus gets sucessfully installed? <g>
> >
> > heheh...guess I've been lucky ;)
>
> M$ has gotten a little bit better about not being such a virus helper.
> <g>

Yes, that and the fact that I'm still running Win98!
heheh...

Poly

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Gear deal on a new monitoring system...
Next: ZIP IT