From: polymod on
http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav

A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above link.
He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.

I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not sure...the
kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.

TIA

Poly

From: Steve_Karl on
No problem here.

***** Tell him to rightclick and choose "Save target AS... " )
ha haaa... just joking.

He probably has a mac or a pc infested with quicktime and doesn't know how to (Return to *****)

From: BobF on
On 5/27/2010 5:59 AM, polymod wrote:
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav
>
> A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above link.
> He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.
>
> I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not sure...the
> kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.
>
> TIA
>
> Poly

No prob here, left or right click ... (XP sans QT)
From: polymod on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message
> No problem here.

Thanks Steve

> ***** Tell him to rightclick and choose "Save target AS... " )
> ha haaa... just joking.
>
> He probably has a mac or a pc infested with quicktime and doesn't know how
to (Return to *****)

He says he doesn't have quicktime installed.

Thanks again.

Poly

From: polymod on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> On 5/27/2010 5:59 AM, polymod wrote:
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav
> >
> > A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above
link.
> > He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.
> >
> > I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not
sure...the
> > kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Poly
> >

> No prob here, left or right click ... (XP sans QT)

Thanks Bob.
I can't duplicate his problem. If I can't figure it out I'll just have to
burn him a CD and mail it :-)

Poly

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Gear deal on a new monitoring system...
Next: ZIP IT