From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> M$ has gotten a little bit better about not being such a virus helper.
> >> <g>
> >
> > Yes, that and the fact that I'm still running Win98!
> > heheh...
>
> DOS 6.22 is even more safer, coz it don't have no internet to get infected
> from!!! <g>

Well Gee Willakers!
;)

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> DOS 6.22 is even more safer, coz it don't have no internet to get
> >> infected from!!! <g>
> >
> > Well Gee Willakers!
> > ;)
>
> So did your guy ever get his file?

He never got back to me. I'm taking it off my server if I don't hear back
today.

Fuckin' kids these days <g>

Poly

From: TimK on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav
>
> A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above
> link.
> He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.
>
> I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not
> sure...the
> kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.
>
> TIA
>
> Poly

I can save it and play it with Windows Media player, Quicktime, and Itunes.
(XP)

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> So did your guy ever get his file?
> >
> > He never got back to me. I'm taking it off my server if I don't hear
back
> > today.
> >
> > Fuckin' kids these days <g>
>
> LOL When you do catch up to him again, you should give him a file that's
> *not* the one he was trying to get, that after playing a minute of the
> wrong thing, finally does go to the correct thing. ;)

Hehe....I like that!

Poly

From: polymod on

"TimK" <timkozz(a)cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/The_Storm_2.wav
> >
> > A kid I did a recording for this week says he can't download the above
> > link.
> > He keeps getting a "Quicktime Pro" screen.
> >
> > I can download this file on all three of my computers.....I'm not
> > sure...the
> > kid may have a Mac if that makes any difference.
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Poly
>
> I can save it and play it with Windows Media player, Quicktime, and
Itunes.
> (XP)

Thanks Tim.
I've come to the conclusion that he's the only one that can't!

:)
Poly

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Gear deal on a new monitoring system...
Next: ZIP IT