From: "G.Strait" G.Strait on
Thanks Christopher Will look at both Thunderbird and Windows live mail. Guess it really boils down to what I'm most comfortable with.

Again thanks for your time,
Greg

From: "G.Strait" G.Strait on
Thanks for the info always enjoy hearing ease of installation.

Cheers,
Greg

From: "G.Strait" G.Strait on
Thanks for the input especially relating that Mozilla gives good support.