First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
more fill color choices?
I want to change the background color of my chart and to do that I either click on the button on my toolbar with the little paint bucket or I right-click within the background and get a box that gives me color options. But those methods only give me so many color options, and I don't like any of them. How do ... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
Why is the chart data wrong when I hover over it in Excel 2007
"gelliott" wrote: Anyone have more on this? I have run into same problem. Data appears to work correctly in chart, formulas, trendlines, etc. But when hovering mouse over a data point in chart incorrect info is displayed for some data points. Using Excel 2007 SP2. Thanks. "mwoolf" wrote... 1 Apr 2010 11:16
Cumulative Data Labels on Stacked Bar/Column Chart
Hello, MS EXCEL 2003 on XP PRO. I have a stacked column chart and I want to throw cumulative data labels on it. If I go into Chart Options and turn on the Data Labels, they are incremental. So if data for a single X axis category is 10 15 20, the labels show up as 10, 15, and 20. What I want is 10, 25... 1 Apr 2010 09:03
Bar Graph
I have 6 bars i would like to graph I could get the 6 bars, but I want to separate them into two groups of three. Essentially a blank column in the graph. I would like to graph them in 2 groups of 3, Using merged cells in the headers to group the "planned" and merged cells in the headers to group the actua... 1 Apr 2010 01:27
Cluster Stack Column Line Chart in Windows vs Mac
I created a cluster-stacked column line chart on a Windows machine (Excel 2003) and sent the file to a user on a Macintosh. When the file was opened on the Macintosh, the chart becomes distorted (i.e. axis labels are incorrect, data in columns are missing). Any suggestions for how to fix this? Thanks. ... 31 Mar 2010 14:22
Two sets of intervals on Y axis
Hi, On an XY scatter chart, how can I have two sets of intervals for the Y axis without doing a secondary scale? My data varies greatly and does not show the trend for some of the categories. Thanks. ... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
new to excel 2007 how to chart this data
Hi I have some data with the first column as simply the item #. I want this to be the x axis of my chart. The first series I want to chart is in the 4th column and is hours for each item. I would also like to add another column to the chart, the 8th column and it contains a string, pass or fail. Any suggest... 30 Mar 2010 19:35
Mixing scatter plot with a category plot
How do you combine a scatter plot (showing numbers on axis) with a category plot (showing categories) and a line graph that is within the area of the category plot? Can Excel 2007 do this and how? All the source data is in one worksheet. -- Janet A. ... 1 Apr 2010 14:39
How come when I try to insert a chart in Excel, nothing happen
Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid nothing happened when I tried it. I don't even get any kind of error message; I have the range of cells highlighted but after clicking for any type of chart option, I don't get anything. From the insert tab, I can insert other things such as a picture or clip art, but I can't... 30 Mar 2010 17:17
Text box "print object" becomes unchecked within a Chart
First of all, I'm not sure if I should post this question in "Charts" or "General" or another topic, but I have a workbook that has been around for a few years. It used to print fine; now text boxes w/in charts are no longer printing. The solution is going into eachText Box properties and checking "Print Obj... 30 Mar 2010 13:54