First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Plotting a bar chart on a 3-D World Map?
Hi Team, I have a column of countries with their associated data (eg population or GDP etc) in the next column and am wanting to plot the bar column heights on a world map (in 3D) so people can see the relative locations of the data. Any tips? Thanks, Ditch ... 8 Apr 2010 02:55
Publishing Excel Objects and Charts, png format
Good morning excel experts: Product: MS Excel 2007 I have designed a dashboard using several charts grouped as one object. For web publication, I first use the save as function: save, save as other format, web page (htm, html). The result is an html file and two png image files. One png image is about ... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
Data disappears when I edit the chart.
nI have a x-y chart created from a spreadsheet made last year. There are 5 data series plotted in different color symbols. Now when I try to edit it (change the source data columns), one of the symbol sets for one series just flat disappears--though it is still shown in the legend. There is no difference in ... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
All formatting not saving in Chart Template
Hi, sorry if this has been answered. I am new to Chart templates. I created a pivot chart and saved it as a template. When I bring it back up again, not all of the formatting is saved. For example, the title is just "Title" and I had data values being shown and they are not, and also the colors of the column... 7 Apr 2010 11:14
chart in a 2007 worksheet changes positon
I have upgraded froom 2003 to 2007. The embedded charts on a worksheet do not stay anchored. I save and close a workbok. I reopen the workbook and the chart has changed positon, usually to a position over the data. How do I anchor the chart in a given position on the woorksheet? Thank you. ... 6 Apr 2010 13:03
Different values for error bars in series
In Excel 2007, how do you put in different error bar values for each data point in a series? So far I am only able to put in one value for all in my bar chart. ... 6 Apr 2010 11:56
change series or line color in excel 2007 vba
Hello Nick, I am new to using Macros in Excel and am trying to set the colour of a marker depending on its value. For example: if the value in the table is less than 4 the colour is red, if between 4 and 7 it should be yellow and if between 7 and 10 the value is green. Have you assigned colours to markers ba... 6 Apr 2010 09:42
how do I get a plain lined tracking sheet
i need just a plain line sheet that i can create my own tracking. How do i find this? ... 6 Apr 2010 10:49
Is it possible to put explanatory text at bottom of pie chart?
I'd like to put an explanatory footnote at the bottom of a pie chart to give more info about the data. In charts with an X axis, I've done this by using the X Axis Title option (though maybe there's a better way). I can't figure out a way to do this on a pie chart. Is there one? I'm using Excel 2003 Tha... 6 Apr 2010 01:01
Excel 2007 Embedded Charts
I just recently started a new job and am trying to print out a report that I created in Excel 2007. The reoprt has data and a couple of embedded charts. I formatted the print layout in the page layout section to have all the the data and charts print out on one page...when going into page break preview, eve... 5 Apr 2010 15:01