First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 ... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
Line Chart - Problems with labeling X-Axis
I am trying to create a line chart but am having trouble with labeling the X-Axis. The graph is charting temperature on the y-Axis and the date and time of the testing is running along the X-Axis. There are at least 1096 time entries and I would like the X-axis labels to only display the date which is only tw... 16 Apr 2010 08:22
Hiding Zeros in Data Table
How do I hide the zeros imbedded in a chart data table. The worksheet data shows a blank cell but zeros appear in the data table in the chart? Am using excel 2007 -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-chart/201004/1 ... 16 Apr 2010 08:22
Using on-adjacent cells to create chart and secondary axis
I am using EXCEL 2003 and faily knowledgeable with it but have the following issues: 1. Using my Ctrl key, I copy muliple cells some of which are and aren;t adjacent to one another. 2. There are different values(dollars and percentages). 3. Using the chart wizard, I copy the cells I wish to use, and at step 2 ... 13 Apr 2010 15:06
washed out charts
I am a tech at an elementary school. The students are learning how to use Excel and have just started printing charts. When they print 2 dimensional charts, the charts come out with clear vibratn colors, when that same chart is converted in to a 3 dimensional chart, the colors become washed out to the point w... 14 Apr 2010 14:28
Pie chart labels move depending on PC used!
Hello, I have a spreadsheet which contains a number of pie charts with labels. I have moved most of the labels manually so they do not overlap. On screen they mostly appear ok and when I click 'save as' pdf they don't move to much (noting that there are some problems with the 'save as' functions). The probl... 14 Apr 2010 07:41
Save as PDF or XPS distorts pivotcharts
Why does "Save as PDF or XPS" distort any pivotcharts when I save the entire workbook as either a .pdf or as a .xps? ... 13 Apr 2010 12:50
Axis labels wrap until print/print preview
POS Office 2007 I have a simple chart with 2 lines utilizing both the left and right vertical axis. The horizontal axis labels are wrapped nicely so that all fit, or so one thinks. When I print, the labels do not wrap, but overwrite each other. Even in print preview, the labels are all run together. Is... 14 Apr 2010 11:04
Invalid detail on axis
Hi guys, Need some help with this please. I have a chart that sources its data from another worksheet. The dates on the bottom axis need to run from 08/08/09 to 27/03/10. Currently they run fine up until the 13/03/10 when just a number is returned rather than the date. On the source document, the axis is pulli... 12 Apr 2010 11:26
Time-date chart plotting
You can try changing the axis to text format "Midjack" wrote: How can I create a time-date graph such that the values are plotted at the correct time positions within the date range rather than all on the date vertical axis? N N N ... 10 Apr 2010 13:31