First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Chart with differing x axis
I want to make a chart that has data from dis-similar x axis. For example, I want to have a line graph for an x axis with a range of 50-100. On the same chart, I want a line graph with an x axis that has a range of 90% to 110%. How do I do this? ... 17 May 2010 23:29
legend keeps changing
I am having the same problem. Did you ever get an answer? B. Done wrote: legend keeps changing 10-May-10 I am working in Excel 2007. I have a legend for a graph and I have deleted a few items from the legend. I save the worksheet but the next time I open it up the legend is different. How can I get t... 17 May 2010 15:48
Static Chart Data Range
Excel-2007, simple line chart: I have a chart that displays several columns of data for rows 2:84. Whenever I insert a new row #2, the new data range for the chart is now 3:85. How do I keep a static data range for my chart (2:84) whenever I insert new rows into the workbook? I have tried editing $A$2:$E$84... 18 May 2010 03:51
Template for Hours+ Commission
looking for Template for Hours+ Commission in excel 2003 ... 20 May 2010 11:40
How do I include a date column in the Axis in Excel?
I'm creating a graph from a series of values in one column. In the adjacent column I have the date the value is entered. How can I get these dates to appear on the axis of the graph? ... 16 May 2010 13:33
How do I keep formatting when creating a chart from a pivot?
This nuisance is unacceptable!! "teylyn" wrote: Hi, this is a well-known nuisance. One workaround is to record a macro while you do the formatting and then run the macro after you refresh the pivot data. regards, teylyn Kevin;674443 Wrote: I have a data source that I use... 15 May 2010 01:54
Pivot table formatting removed/lost/reverted upon refresh
I can't seem to maintain any formatting after I refresh the pivot table. I'm using Access 2007. ... 15 May 2010 06:09
Pyramid Charts
Does anyone know if there is a way to create a pyramid chart with altered shape to reflect unbalanced info. My chart will represent company organization which has too many middle management positions. So the typical pyramid does not illustrate. I want the graphic to show more of a rocket ship - top portion n... 14 May 2010 22:41
how do I add a hidden comment to a point on an excel graph
I wish to add a hidden comment to a point on an excel graph. When ypou hover over the point I would like the comment to become visible. I am using excel 2003 ... 14 May 2010 05:11
Gauge / speedometer in Excel
BeGraphic.com gives you FOR FREE 3 types of new charts inside Excel and PowerPoint (from version 2000 to 2010 64bit) : Speedometer : new types of charts for showing performance, known as gauges and meters thematic maps, also called choropleth maps (you can even receive 10 000 maps for free if you send them thi... 13 May 2010 18:17