First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Interpreting Values
I work in a microbiology lab. We test if bugs are Susceptible, Intermediate or Resistant to a particular antibiotic. In order to make this determination we look at where a numeric value (we call this an MIC) falls in a set of pre determined interpretive criteria. I have on a simple chart the number of samples t... 27 May 2010 18:11
Excel plotting problems with columns and lines
I plotted rainfall data and river levels on an X-Y graph. I then changed the way the rainfall was displayed from a line into columns. Unfortunately, Excel changed the way it treated the rainfall data, changing it from a time series into categories and creating a hidden secondary X-axis. While this may be und... 27 May 2010 17:04
Excel 2007, Ribbon: 2 added Groups<?>
Hi, I saw the following: * Chart Tools > Layout > 2 added groups (not on mine, but on another PC): 1. Fills Group > Patterns & 2. PTS Tools Group > T Error Bars My Question: How did they get there and how do I added them to mine? (I was of the understanding that 2007 Ribbon could not be modified (maybe add... 27 May 2010 17:04
Pie chart
how can I change the circumference of the pie in the chart? sometimes is is a lot bigger than others and looks funny when two are compared on the same page. ... 28 May 2010 09:20
Full chart view?
Hi, tried psoting my reply but seems to have some problems. Press "Alt"+"F11" to open the visual basic. Then at the left you will see VBAProject (Name of your workbook"). Right click at that and insert a new module. Copy the code into the new module and close VBA. Click on the chart that you want to change and ... 28 May 2010 14:53
Chart Area
This is really silly, but why are my charts surrounded by a border of dots, split only by the words 'chart area'. I just cannot clear it. Never have before. -- Dave P ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Callouts in 2007
Hello, I have a VB6 app that launches Excel and generates charts. Currently we use Excel 2003 but the company is finally adopting 2007. Parts of the chart display as expected, but the callouts do not behave the same. The following code works fine in 2003, but doesn't work in 2007. (The sub is called AddLegend ... 25 May 2010 14:40
Where are the pivottable chart buttons?
"GTblearch" wrote: That's unfortunate. I often develop complicated models that are viewed and used by people with much less Excel-saviness. Those buttons were extremely user-friendly and allowed my clients to play around with the numbers and know exactly what they were looking at. I hope that th... 25 May 2010 10:13
making a chart complicated
I'm using Excel 2007 I have a chart that plots data points SUMPRODUCT(--(B498:Q534>0),--(B498:Q534<=100)/COUNT(B498:Q534)) plus other formulas (between 101 and 125 etc) Formulas are in the same column I need the chart to label the pie slice/column with 73% (83 "widgets") 73% (can do) but I haven't di... 24 May 2010 20:11
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13