First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Show only specific Series in the data table
Any way to show series A - D in the graph and not on the data table and series E-H on the data table and not on the graph? ... 24 May 2010 21:17
How do I display data in a bar charted rounded to thousands?
I am preparing a bar chart and want the data displayed as round thousands The chart data is in whole numbers. How do I do this? ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Excel 2007 default colors charts
How do I change the default chart colors in Excel 2007? Thanks, Gene ... 24 May 2010 06:53
bp chart in excel 2004 for mac
I'm trying to make a similar chart in Excel Mac 2004. time, date, systolic, diastolic, pulse (FORMATS: time, date,number, number, number). The XY chart grays out all options (automatic,category, time-date) no matter which axis boxes are checked or unchecked. The chart only shows the time as 12 AM and no dates. Any sugg... 23 May 2010 14:41
xy chart on Excel for Mac 2004
Jon, I have a similar chart for blood pressure: day/time and systolic/diastolic and pulse. When I select XY chart, all options for Axis (Automatic, Category, Time-Scale) are grayed out whether either or both of the axis boxes are checked. All I get are times, and those are all 12 AM. Cell formats are date, time, nu... 23 May 2010 14:41
Excel charting label assistance (Sydney Australia)
I need personal help with a simple Excel X/Y graph for one particular file. The data and graph plots a single patient's blood test results over time and I want to mark and label milestones along the way. In spite of many hours of Google research I have not been able to satisfactorily resolve my issues. I d... 23 May 2010 03:53
best timeline
Hi, What do you suppose is the best timeline template and/or add-in for Excel or Word 2007? It should extend into the past and fututre. Thanks much, Steve ... 22 May 2010 09:26
Display Empty Cells as Bar on Bar Chart
I'm creating a spreadsheet to track patch deployment and it has five phases: Initial, Test, Pilot, Due Date and Production. Most of the cells have dates in them but some don't. I would like for the cells with no dates to either show a bar associated with the phase with no date or show nothing, meaning there w... 20 May 2010 16:08
excel 2007 11 x 17 chart printing problem
I can not get a chart to print on 11 x 17 using excel 2007. The printer just shows spooling. ... 20 May 2010 12:47
Chart Shape Style Default
In 2007 Excel can I change the default shape styles on the ribbon? One column is orange and I would like it to be yellow. ... 20 May 2010 12:47