First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 20 May 2010 11:40
Plot area changed after reopen document
Hy, I have problem with unstable format of charts in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet (under Windows XP). When I re-open a spreadsheet, the plot area is usually contracted to a much smaller portion of the total chart area, leaving lots of white space around the edges. This happens repeatedly with some, but not all, of ... 20 May 2010 10:34
How do you create a chart with varied width and length?
I am trying to create a cost abatement curve where a bar represents a project (eg. Electricity reduction) and: - the length of the bar indicates the cost - the width of the bar indicates the CO2e emission savings for the project I am hoping to have multiple bars side by side to create a CO2e cost abatement c... 20 May 2010 11:40
Pivot Table-Change Data Source? Excel 2007
I need to update a series of pivot tables by adding 2010 data. What's the best way to do so? Add the updated info to the source document and refresh, or create a new data source and refresh all the tables? Does the new source have to have the columns in the same order as the previous? If I create a new source ... 20 May 2010 09:28
Plot value at top of chart
Is it possible to have the highest data point on a line graph plot at the very top of a chart? For example, if the highest data point is 90 then I would like highest value of the y axis to also be 90 placing the data point at the top of the chart instead of excel automatically adding a "cushion (like 10) to the... 19 May 2010 22:42
Trendline partial data
I am trying to add a trendline to a process variable on a line-chart and use it to predict when remedial action is required. When the data parameter is reset, the trendline automatically takes in this new set of figures and attaches it to the previous, giving a totally skewed analysis. Is there any way that I c... 20 May 2010 23:47
Excel 2007 - problems with macro to change series formula
Please help! I've just been moved to Excel 2007 and now find that the wonderful macro below no longer works (the single chart version is still OK). I have files with 50 charts on a single worksheet (the data is on a separate tab) and I need to choose which rows to include rather than having an auto update. The... 20 May 2010 23:47
Seemingly random plot area drift?
I've got a really frustrating issue with Excel charts. I am using Excel 2003 SP3 and XP. I have a large workbook with many tabs. One of the tabs has about a dozen bar charts. Every time I copy these charts into Word, and then go back to Excel, the plot area has randomly moved. I don't do ANYTHING in this tab ... 20 May 2010 04:05
Get 2007 Chart to fill page
How do I get Excel 2007 to print a Chart "Full Page?" In previous versions, you would just click on the chart and hit "Print" and excel would automatically stretch the chart horizontally and vertically to fill the entire page. In 2007, my chart fills between the left and right margins, but there are several inc... 28 May 2010 20:23
selecting and viewing a range
I am interested in selecting a section of my chart to zoom in on. I would like to identify the x-axis range from the plot/graph and have a new plot/graph generated showing the zoomed in area. I can do this by going back to the worksheet and hiding all the data except what I am interested in seeing...but this ... 18 May 2010 11:28