First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
What is Excel EZAnalyze?
... 26 Apr 2010 14:57
How can I add a series name to a legend on a graph?
I have a series of Doughnut charts and would like to add a Series Name in the centre of each one, how can I do this? ... 26 Apr 2010 06:58
How do I set up a table plan for a wedding
Does anyone have a template which is easy to use, preferably a long top table and 11 round tables. ... 26 Apr 2010 12:38
Gradient Line Chart not Working
Hi all, I'm trying to make a Quality Chart showing how as time progresses the defective % is beeing reduced. I wanted to make the line turn from red to green with yellow in between to show the progress to acceptable levels so I used gradient to achieve this, it works great, however the lowes secrion of the t... 21 May 2010 11:43
How do I make Excel 2007 chart sheets visible
Excel charts are not visible when they are located in chart sheets. They become visible when certain printer drivers (e.g. Microsoft Office Document Image Writer) are set as the default printer. Is there any fix for this problem? C. Varnavas ... 25 Apr 2010 11:02
X-Axis Labels
I had this problem years ago, but do not remember what the answer was, or if there even was an answer. I fear I am missing something obvious - if so, please indulge the question that follows and I beg your forgiveness in advance: I am trying to apply X-Axis Labels to a simple bar chart (5 points). I wish t... 25 Apr 2010 11:02
Trendline in Stacked Column Chart
I have a stacked chart which shows data for 6 separate series identified by month for 2010. What I am trying to do is include the data for each month but only project a trendline using the data for months that have already elapsed (for instance I would only want the trendline at the end of this month to show t... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Is it possible to define a null value (a la -999.25)?
I've often been 'hassled' with charts not being able to handle null data. Is it possible to define a default null value that Excel charts will see as 'empty'? ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
chart disappears in Vista
I battled this issue until hairless. Solution found, so I took the time out to reply. Start your local print spooler process and/or install a printer driver. Charts may not render with absent print driver. Start>Run>services.msc Print Spooler>Properties Start automatically>reboot OR, just start it once ma... 23 Apr 2010 00:16
How to use "standard deviation" option in Y error bar menu?
Suppose I have some values and I compute the mean, which I plot in a bar graph as one bar. Now, in the Format Data Series menu, under the Y error bar tab, I see the option of "Standard deviation" and "Standard error". I can't figure out how to use those; what I do now is put the stdev() of the values into a separat... 23 Apr 2010 21:42