First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
excel chart
how do I make a chart to register weekly rent payments -- Thank you and God Bless ... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
trendline in scatter plot
how can i add trendline or best fit line on a scatter plot which has multiple set of data. for example, i had 3 set of data for 3 different depth (0cm,15cm and 30cm) and i plot all three in a scatter plot. is it posible if i want only a line for describe all three depth despite of having a line for each color (3 line ... 5 Apr 2010 13:53
Chart doesn't recognize date format
I've had this problem many times and cannot figure out why it happens some times. I insert a chart with my data highlighted including one column that has a date format. It charts the data OK but if I go to format the x - axis, sometimes it will give me axis options having to do with dates (eg major unit fix... 5 Apr 2010 11:38
Chart.Name lives forever?
At the beginning of the code I blow away any chart objects I find with Dim co As ChartObject For Each co In mySheet.ChartObjects co.Delete Next And for good measure (this is probably all you have to do) mySheet.ChartObjects.Delete Afterwards, Chart.ChartObjects.Count is == 0 La... 5 Apr 2010 08:18
Chart problems
Hi Jan, I am not sure if this is what you are asking about, but if you want to program in VBA the code that is equivalent to setting 3-D Rotation Depth (% of Base) to 130 you may use something like this: ActiveChart.DepthPercent=150 Jr wrote: Chart problems 01-Apr-09 I am trying to work a case p... 4 Apr 2010 02:52
series objects; finding specific ones in the collection
When ever I wish to create a new series, no big deal: Dim SeriesRandTarget As Series Set SeriesRandTarget = myChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries As long as I have the object, I can use it. If I set the name attribute as in SeriesRandTarget .Name = "Hello" I can collect it later if needed by: Set... 3 Apr 2010 11:31
how to make break the y axis for the in the line chart
Excel 2007 With primary and secondary axes. With aligned grid lines, optimized, trimmed scales. With macro. http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/04_02_10.xlsm ... 2 Apr 2010 19:19
Excel 2007 format High Low plot area
User wants to shade plot area instead of show "high low lines" in a Line Chart. Any suggestions? ... 5 Apr 2010 11:38
category label spacing (x-axis generally)
Have a column chart in which the same label applies to two adjacent columns. Rather than have it redundantly redisplay the labels I adjusted the tick mark spacing to 2 so it only displays every other label. The problem is how to shift the alignment of the category labels along the x-axis to the label appears somewh... 2 Apr 2010 15:59
Pie Chart
I have the following data in Excel: Total Percentage Product 1 7 28% Product 2 18 72% Total 25 100% I want to represent all data in a pie chart, but when I select three columns and select Insert Pie Chart, it displays data in a weird way. For example it shows total as 50%, Product 1 as 14% and P... 1 Apr 2010 13:32