First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40
Getting data point from an accel chart
I have an excel chart that I want to get the data points(x,y) from. The source data refers to cells in the same sheet, but I don't see any cell in that work sheet. Only the chart. I can run the cursor over the line and get the x,y coordinates for each point. I would like to copy the x,y values, to reproduce the ... 28 May 2010 12:40
excel2003
histogram total in table but not in chart ... 28 May 2010 09:20
can't select charts
I have a spreadsheet with charts, and I get a circle with a line through it when hovering over a chart. Additionally, the entire "data" tab and a good portion of the "insert" tab are not functional. The workbook is unshared and unprotected. Ideas? ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Refresh Pivot Chart with Table?
I'm creating a large workbook with master data on one page and on all following pages Pivot Tables with associated Pivot Charts, one worksheet per state, 4 tables and charts per page. When I copy the Alabama formatted page to another worksheeet and change the Report Filter to Arkansas the table reflects the cor... 27 May 2010 18:11
Overlapping floating column charts?
I was reading a post by Jon Peltier on how to overlay a floating column chart showing open/close data over a high-low line chart showing high/low data. After creating one with this data, I cannot figure out how to make them lay overtop of one another? They are still stacked... -- Thank you! ... 28 May 2010 09:20
My charts do not show when moved as a separate chart tab...
In excel 2007 my charts are displayed when inserted in a a sheet but they do not show when moved as separate tabs ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Ordering the chart by value
Hi I have a stacked column graph which shows me how many people have been sick over the month and for what reason. The months are on the horizontal axis with the reason creating the stacked columns. Is there anyway of ordering the stacked columns by values ie the greatest used reason code is always at the ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Full chart view?
When I have the verticle axis set to automatic on the Min & Max range it usually shows a huge distance on the chart because it generally defaults to 0. If the data is 55-100, the chart will start at 0 at the bottom and the 55-100 will be toward the top scrunching the data. Seems like it should size up the data ... 27 May 2010 17:04
Show zero value but hide NA
I have a report that calculates the percentage compliance on various questions and these are then charted in a bar chart. It could be that the compliance is zero (i.e. not doing any of the required competencies), or it may be that the section is not applicable. Therefore, the calculation will return either NA... 2 Jun 2010 23:08
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12