First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Is it possible to resize chart itself (not chart area)
Hi I have several charts on one sheet and a couple have resized automatically after I had to make a change to the legend. I can't figure out how to re-size the chart itself as every time I click on it a section is selected e.g. axis, series, etc. Can anyone help please? ... 14 May 2010 22:41
Limit Pivot Table by date
I have a workbook with two worksheets, one in which people enter their data and the other that summarizes the data with pivot tables. The 2nd worksheet is protected. I created a macro that updates all three pivot tables automatically. Now I need to create a macro that asks staff to enter the date they started r... 12 May 2010 17:00
Including Totals in Chart's data table
Is it possible to include totals within a chart's data table but not in the chart itself? For example for you are charting 3 fields across 12 months and want to show the total of the 3 fields for each month in the data table, is there a way to do so which would allow the data to be "live" and updated as the d... 13 May 2010 08:17
Bar and Line plots on the same chart
Is there a way to have some data plotted as bars and other data as lines on the same chart? Appreciate any suggestiuions. Dave WinXP SP3 Office (Excel)2003 ... 12 May 2010 11:23
adding data to the chart is unavailable
Hi, I'm trying to add more variables to be showing on the chart, but after I've added some, I cannot add any more! I select them, but cannot confirm, the OK button is dull. Any help is appreciated ... 12 May 2010 08:03
How can I update my charts x axis (dates) automatically with new d
I have 2 questions and really need your help 1.I have data sheet and chart sheet.I am not using pivot table.For each new day I am adding one line for current day data to data sheet.I have around 60 charts.How can I get charts updated automatically.I am currently selecting each chart and extend data for adding... 12 May 2010 10:16
Trendline when data points are missing
I have data where for some of the series there is data in each "category" and in other series there is some missing data. Here's the example: Fund Type Fund Company One Year Return Target 2050 Principle 12.2 Target 2050 TRP 11.3 Target 2045 Principle ... 12 May 2010 11:23
Bar Graph Help
I'm trying to create a graph similar to the bar graph shown in the middle of the dashboard in the link below labeled as "YTD % of target", but don't know how to get the overlapping bars in excel. Can anyone advise? Thanks! http://www.bonavistasystems.com/Download2/Airline%20Dashboard2.png ... 11 May 2010 13:25
Chart.Export
I have a PC with Office 2007 and a PC with Office 2003. Ik am using a macro wich uses the method Activechart.Export ("C:\TEMP\TEST.BMP") to export a graph to a BMP file. In Office 2007 everything works fine. In Office 2003 I am getting the error: Error 1004. Method Export of object _Chart didnĀ“t succeed. I re... 12 May 2010 08:03
legend keeps changing
I'm working in Excel 2007. I have a legend for a graph and I have deleted a few items from the legend. I save the worksheet but the next time I open it up the legend is different. How can I get the legend to stay the same after I make changes to it. ... 10 May 2010 15:27
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last