From: Mok-Kong Shen on
Tom St Denis wrote:
> You need to learn how to actually take in information people give you
> instead of trying to get everything spelt out in the last detail. We
> don't work for you, but we'll help you just the same if you show a
> sincere effort in learning.

Why are you so "generous" and consider other people's benefits or
well-being?? Couldn't you just forget me, if you consider that I
am always posting nonsense?? Put me on your kill-file!! I'll
from now on ignore all your posts anyway!!

M. K. Shen
From: Tom St Denis on
On Mar 8, 10:27 am, Mok-Kong Shen <mok-kong.s...(a)t-online.de> wrote:
> Tom St Denis wrote:
> > You need to learn how to actually take in information people give you
> > instead of trying to get everything spelt out in the last detail.  We
> > don't work for you, but we'll help you just the same if you show a
> > sincere effort in learning.
>
> Why are you so "generous" and consider other people's benefits or
> well-being?? Couldn't you just forget me, if you consider that I
> am always posting nonsense?? Put me on your kill-file!! I'll
> from now on ignore all your posts anyway!!

Because shockingly there are people out there who want to help others,
even though they make mistakes (FSM knows I've made my share of them
myself). I'm willing to forgive your past bad studying habits if
you're willing to actually make a sincere effort.

If you don't want help just stop posting. Posting then decrying that
help is the behaviour of a spoiled little child.

Tom