From: dorayme on
In article
<fmoore-C8F476.21000926072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Fred Moore <fmoore(a)gcfn.org> wrote:

> Have a 4X, or Fosters

Not the best beers. If you have them cold enough and you are
thirsty enough... maybe...

--
dorayme
From: Howard Brazee on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:46:43 +1000, dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Not the best beers. If you have them cold enough and you are
>thirsty enough... maybe...

Over here we have ads for Coors Light which seem to be saying "If the
beer is cold enough, our beer is drinkable". I don't care for
lagers myself, preferring Belgian style ales.

- James Madison
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <kbht46hvbb7k7jc9bl2boc591ccui0h92u(a)4ax.com>,
Howard Brazee <howard(a)brazee.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:46:43 +1000, dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Not the best beers. If you have them cold enough and you are
> >thirsty enough... maybe...
>
> Over here we have ads for Coors Light which seem to be saying "If the
> beer is cold enough, our beer is drinkable". I don't care for
> lagers myself, preferring Belgian style ales.

My two favorites: Franziskaner Dunkel & Warsteiner Dunkel. : )

JR
From: Matthew Lybanon on
In article <b8ir46ta8f8i0imp0v0g83271vlhqkioa5(a)4ax.com>,
Howard Brazee <howard(a)brazee.net> wrote:

> I paid for NeoOffice when I read that it supported VB macros. But my
> Windows Office spreadsheets with VB Macros still won't run.
>
> I keep trying to register at:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&action
> =submitlogin&type=signup
>
> And it keeps telling me that it's sending me an e-mail that I need to
> finish the registration, but it never makes it all the way to my
> computer at home nor to my computer at work. I figure it gets
> stopped by my provider's spam filter.
>
> Could someone e-mail me personally an e-mail address of NeoOffice
> support so that I can work on finishing registering to the help forums
> there?

If your provider's spam filter works anything like mine, you can use the
webmail interface to see what is in the spam filter. Then you can
choose to let the message(s) you are interested in get through to yur
inbox (or simply read the message and use the information it contains).
From: Howard Brazee on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:48:34 -0600, Howard Brazee <howard(a)brazee.net>
wrote:

>That is correct, I was looking at the wrong forum. My donation was
>partially to get that access, but partially because I should.

But I still can't log on to the NeoOffice forum:
https://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=pass_lost

The trouble is, I haven't been able to guess my user name. I enter
all the usual suspects but it doesn't recognize them. (I try the
screen that sends me my password). So I try to register again, but
there it doesn't use my user name, it uses my e-mail. It won't let
me register because my e-mail account is already in use.

Because one screen is based upon my e-mail address, and the other upon
my nickname, they don't work together when it is my nickname which is
messed up.

- James Madison