From: Howard Brazee on
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:55:53 -0600, Howard Brazee <howard(a)brazee.net>
wrote:

>The trouble is, I haven't been able to guess my user name. I enter
>all the usual suspects but it doesn't recognize them. (I try the
>screen that sends me my password). So I try to register again, but
>there it doesn't use my user name, it uses my e-mail. It won't let
>me register because my e-mail account is already in use.
>
>Because one screen is based upon my e-mail address, and the other upon
>my nickname, they don't work together when it is my nickname which is
>messed up.

Maybe I did guess my nickname. Because when I tried registering with
a different e-mail address, it said my nickname is already used.

So my nick-name is being used, my e-mail address is being used. But
I can't log on, probably because I didn't get the e-mail to complete
the registration. So I'm searching for some way to contact someone
who does the registration to continue. They got my money, but all of
the documentation on how to contact them seems to be "register and use
the forum". Which is what I'm trying to do.

- James Madison