From: Ralph Page on
"John Pollard" <invalid(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> John Pollard wrote:

<snip>

> By the way, I happened to have an old (May of 2003) Participating
> Financial Institutions List lying around. I looked up the record
> for Quicken BillPay there and the "id" for that record was "01001" -
> same as your error message. I looked in my current Participating
> Financial Institutions List and the "id" for Quicken BillPay is
> "10756".

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all your diligent help.
I will look at my old (now hidden) data from earlier financial
institutions to see if possibly one of them indicates I am using Bill
Pay.
I am not sure but I think I used to use Bill Pay some years ago with
some accounts that are now closed.

--
-Ralph Page
remove pants to reply by email