First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 CFP: World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2010 Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 26 July, 2010 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline (extended): 16 August, 2010 WCECS 2... 18 Jul 2010 06:16
Is there a Mathematician Cryptographr in the House.
Both ‘Key’ and ‘Plaintext’ belong in the ASCII printable subset (elements 32 to 126 incl – 95 elements) Treat these names ‘Key’ and ‘Plaintext’ as variable names in this model. X is a positive integer. Consider now, [(X +Key) + (X +Plaintext)] (Mod N) = a residue (Mod N) Call, [(X +Key) + (X +Plaint... 21 Jul 2010 19:08
fire seal with video
Fire seal Click on file named fire seal in right top corner for rest of report. http://www.4shared.com/photo/CTJA0Wxi/FIreseal18.html Reply Reply to author Forward You must Sign in before you can post messages. To post a message you must first join this group. Please update your nickname on ... 17 Jul 2010 19:33
Russian Crypto Advice from the SVR
Did anyone notice in all the ho-ha of the Russian spy cell being deported that the software they used had a 27 character password which (at least one) of the trained agents had to write down? This equates to 105-108 bits of entropy if they were something like first letters from a memorable phrase or up to abou... 17 Jul 2010 18:29
Errors in Chaocipher Clearing House
Anyone using the downloadable ciphertext for Exhibit 1 from the Chaocipher Ckearing House should be aware that it contains numerous errors. So do not be surprised if your deciphered plaintext suddenly goes bananas. ... 17 Jul 2010 22:46
URL on an improvement over Captcha
This presumably would be an improvement over Captcha: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19166-picture-puzzles-separate-human-from-machine.html M. K. Shen ... 17 Jul 2010 05:32
An Honest and Simple Question.
My question is this: How in general, in modern Western cryptography is textual data for encryption entered into a computer. Is it keyed in interactively at the keyboard or is it read in from prepared external batch files. I am speaking of ordinary plaintext from the character set of printable ASCII. My own ... 19 Jul 2010 13:34
Subscription & Certificates
This is my scenario - I have an appliance which is installed at customer sites. The appliance always has internet connectivity. The customers pay a periodic subscription to use the box. I want to disable the appliance if the subscription isn't upto date. So this is what I am planning. When the appliance is fi... 16 Jul 2010 07:43
order discovered in Prime Numbers
The first 1300 million primes are summed and then graphed to show the order found. See the WEB site for the paper <A HREF=" http://mister-computer.net/index.htm">WEB Site"</A> -- Regards from RD O'Meara ... 15 Jul 2010 18:44
The Huge Significance of the Newline Character in modern Cryptography.