First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Cryptanalyis by Cloning Definitions (Badly) from Regular Words.
>The cryptography of sporadic mapping of plaintext to wildly disparate From dictionary.com: sporadic: appearing or happening at irregular intervals in time; occasional; appearing in scattered or isolated instances, as a disease isolated, as a single instance of something, being or occurring apart from o... 29 Jun 2010 15:11
Nanoscale Random Number Circuit to Secure Future Chips
To read this: http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/25670/ ... 2 Jul 2010 14:38
A scheme of dictionary coding of English words
Let's assume a 6-bit printable coding alphabet Q, e.g. { a-z, A-Z, 0-9, +, - }, and adopt the following convention for grouping of codewords: Group 1: two symbols, 1st symbol in Q\{0-9}, 2nd in Q. Group 2: three symbols, first symbol in {1-9}, 2nd and 3rd in Q. Group 3: four symbols, first symbol 0, 2nd sym... 29 Jun 2010 10:45
Cryptanalyis by Cloning Data from Regular Data.
The cryptography of sporadic mapping of plaintext to wildly disparate integer points in space that I am promoting on my website http://www.adacrypt.com has one or two ‘sinister’ points that are worth noting. Mathematician readers will appreciate the curio value also of these truisms in three- dimensional space m... 29 Jun 2010 08:32
unix encryption mcrypt_encrypt mcrypt_decrypt
x-no-archive: yes mcrypt_decrypt mcrypt_encrypt I can't encrypt / decrypt some characters like $... Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/web/eee/encryption.php on line 28 thanks <?php $plain_text = "{}[]:";'<>?,./`1234567890-=~!@#$%^&*()_+"; $password = "this is the password"... 2 Jul 2010 05:50
Popular Cryptography Magazine
Why the f not just post it in plaintext? It's public domain info, and is only weakly protected even though it doesn't need protection - all this does is force the reader to waste extra time. Seems a bit pointless to me. ... 1 Jul 2010 09:58
Desiderata of a "hypothetical" PL extension
I like to learn what basic operators or functions (values) would be deemed desirable/convenient for a "hypothetical" extension of a general purpose programming language like C (eventually with corresponding extension in common hardware instruction set for achieving execution efficiency) for potential crypto-relat... 29 Jun 2010 04:10
Keys Made Easier
Indirect keys in Cryptography can generate even lengthy or complex direct keys, those used in actual encryption whereas remembering them would be difficult. I often use Words to help generate Permutations which are used as direct keys. Classically, a word or a few at most would be used as a key but since all was... 26 Jun 2010 05:27
learning again
Hi, I used to frequent this forum extensively back in 2005, until in 2007 sci.crypt got spammed pretty heavily. Then, my nature of work and job kept me away from the subject for a while and here I am, trying to start to learn again this subject, on my own. My objective is to learn cryptographic algorithms thro... 24 Jun 2010 08:31
sphlib-2.1
Hello all, sphlib-2.1 has been released: http://www.saphir2.com/sphlib/ sphlib is a library of implementations of hash functions, in both C and Java. The C version includes a variant optimized for small architectures (those with about 8 kB of L1 cache). The C code also includes a command-line tool which... 26 Jun 2010 04:23