First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
A A
A A U UNDER T TIME P POLYNOMIAL I INTEGER O OPENS T TURING M MACHINE S SETS T TIME I INSIDE S SO T TIMER S SET O OPEN M MAKES U UNDER N NORMAL I INTEGERS I INTO Y YES I IN C CHOICE T... 20 May 2010 08:22
Binary to decimal ascii converter
Does some know free Binary file (exe) to decimal values converter, and Binary file to Hex converter ("two-in-one" utility). With option to select delimiter. i I googled many times, but did find anything. All binary to decimal / hex converters are online scripts for converting between different representations o... 5 Jun 2010 12:31
Hello, guys! I just confirmed the complete and utterdetestation of an entire arm of cryptography!? Little applause, comeon.... I work hard.. :)
On 2010-05-19, Turing's Worst Nightmare <marty.musatov(a)gmail.com> wrote: On May 19, 7:12 am, "Turing's Worst Nightmare" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote: A NP algorithm can break any asymmetric cryptographic system that guesses of the secret key ?to decrypt and verify the process, the actual recipient w... 19 May 2010 19:23
Number of Bits in SSH2 Digital Signature Used for Public Key Authentication?
Any URL's would be appreciated ... If I set up a server for public key authentication (rather than password) for an SSH shell, my understanding is that at connect time the server generates a random message and hands it off to the client to request a signature. The client then signs it with the private key (... 20 May 2010 11:40
Hello, guys! I just confirmed the complete and utter detestation of an entire arm of cryptography!? Little applause, come on.... I work hard.. :)
On May 19, 7:12 am, "Turing's Worst Nightmare" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote: A NP algorithm can break any asymmetric cryptographic system that guesses of the secret key “to decrypt and verify the process, the actual recipient would use the message or efficient. A NP algorithm can break any asymmetric cr... 19 May 2010 14:54
I chose the term "Effective" as nearing the antonym of "Antonym" to fit the string in NP-Crypt
A NP algorithm can break any asymmetric cryptographic system that guesses of the secret key “to decrypt and verify the process, the actual recipient would use the message or efficient. Enjoy! ... 19 May 2010 19:23
On potential modern day usage of homophones
If I don't err, homophones were not even widely employed in the days of classical crypto. However, if nowadays one could manage to limit one's alphabet size to 26 as in the classical times (which is surely do-able at least in certain non-trivial secret communications in my humble view) and if further one forgoes ... 19 May 2010 04:59
Alleged experimental attack on a quantum key distribution system
According to this article http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/25189/ and online paper http://arxiv.org/abs/1005.2376 the feasibility of an attack on a quantum key distribution system used in a commercial quantum crypto product has been demonstrated experimentally. Or something on that tune. I can't ... 19 May 2010 17:09
Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas. Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (... 16 May 2010 13:32
A nice article in "CRYPTO-GRAM"
Schneier has a very nice article "Worst-case Thinking" in the May 15 issue of his "CRYPTO-GRAM", containing, among others, an interesting quote from a former US politician. For newcomers to the group: The leading articles of "CRYPTO-GRAM" are IMHO invariably very well written. To subscribe, visit: http:/... 21 May 2010 19:27