First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
On selection of polynomials for the Multiple Polynomial Quadratic Sieve
adacrypt <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> writes: [...] I have done some considerable work in the past factoring large numbers by conventional methods and for some time I wrongly believed that the crunch came when the computer could not store the very large parent number being tested by the string of candid... 26 Mar 2010 17:57
Call for papers (Deadline Extended): ISP-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas. Call for papers (Deadline Extended): ISP-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conference on Information Sec... 26 Mar 2010 13:11
Binary Application Ciphers an Anomaly - Help Me Get it Right.
I find myself at odds with a lot of the generally entrenched ideas being verbalized by some readers and I would like very much to clear the air for my own benefit as follows. In my view the interface between humans wanting to communicate in secrecy by means of computer encrypted data is threefold, there’s the ... 30 Mar 2010 06:08
Primesums Patterns , the frame of the last four top planes and their the three interior zones in a 2D pix!
Primesums Patterns , the official frame of the last four top planes and their the three interior zones in 2D : alt.fan.james-burke,sci,math,sci.crypt Here is my moment that leads to the Universe being changed quite a bit. Subj: A regular pattern found in the first 300Million Prime Sums using the log... 25 Mar 2010 14:59
New visual for the Lp pattern found in the first 300 million Primesums.
Subj: A regular pattern found in the first 300Million Prime Sums using the log of the golden ratio Lp! (Lp(X) = LOG(X) / LOG(1.618...)) ------- Lp Results for the first 300 Million Primesums The referenced Web Site has a Table that reveals a pattern in the Primesums. It was found by summing the first 300 Millio... 26 Mar 2010 15:36
Question on encryption modes
Hi, A probably simple question. A glance through block encryption modes that also support authentication seem (to me) to keep the authentication distinct from how the next block is handled. I'm sure someone can point me to a useful (online or dead-tree) guide on the whys and wherefores of this, and/or whether my... 27 Mar 2010 01:10
A link to a news on SSL
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/03/packet-forensics/ ... 27 Mar 2010 18:50
Dependency in the output of a hash
I'm performing a salted hash for generating multiple passphrases from a single password. The salt is assumed to be known to an adversary, and I'm interested in knowing what sort of dependency the hash output has on the salt versus the password. For instance, if the salt and password are of equal length, is it fair ... 30 Mar 2010 09:25
CFP DATA MINING 2010: new date - until 29 March 2010
Apologies for cross-postings. Please send to interested colleagues and students -- CALL FOR PAPERS - Deadline for submissions (new date): 29 March 2010 -- IADIS EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON DATA MINING 2010 Freiburg, Germany, 28 – 30 July 2010 (http://www.datamining-conf.org/) part of the IADIS Multi Conference on... 24 Mar 2010 10:00
On selection of polynomials for the Multiple Polynomial Quadratic Sieve
Hello group, For my bachelors thesis, I am to implement a parallel quadratic sieve. I want to do this, using several polynomials, as it is my understanding, that I can gain a theoretical maximum speedup of the data collection phase. I am reading an article by Robert Silverman, which describes how to choose t... 26 Mar 2010 19:14