From: Wayne Brownlee on
no

From: RnR on
On Wed, 5 May 2010 03:14:41 -0500, "Wayne Brownlee"
<wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote:

>no
>
>"Mark Opolo" <Tim(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Wayne Brownlee" <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote in message
>>> No this is not spam or a fake. They claim they can not do anything
>>> without a customer number. The person he spoke to said with customer
>>> number they cannot help. I was on here the first part of April asking
>>> about where the best place to buy a new battery. Pacific Battery was
>>> where everybody said to go. But, if you go online and ask for reviews it
>>> on rates 3.3 out of 10.
>>>

>> I repeat,
>>
>> did he receive 2 batteries............

Did Pacific Battery not send any email confirmations? They did in the
past for my orders. What about tracking information? Maybe use the
tracking info with Pacific Battery to get to the bottom of it.

Honestly Wayne, something sounds fishy. I am not saying you are lying
but I wonder if someone is not telling you the whole story so you
can't tell us? Of course any vendor has mishaps but usually the
better ones have ways to deal with them. One thing to learn by this
is NEVER throw away receipts till at least the end of the warrantee
in case you have to return an item !!! I hope you can resolve it and
keep us informed so we can learn by it and perhaps help others from
your experiences.
From: John Novicki on

"RnR" <rnrtexas(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 5 May 2010 03:14:41 -0500, "Wayne Brownlee"
> <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote:
>
>>no
>>
>>"Mark Opolo" <Tim(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Wayne Brownlee" <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I repeat,
>>>
>>> did he receive 2 batteries............
>>>

> Did Pacific Battery not send any email confirmations? They did in the
> past for my orders. What about tracking information? Maybe use the
> tracking info with Pacific Battery to get to the bottom of it.
>
> Honestly Wayne, something sounds fishy. I am not saying you are lying
> but I wonder if someone is not telling you the whole story so you
> can't tell us? Of course any vendor has mishaps but usually the
> better ones have ways to deal with them. One thing to learn by this
> is NEVER throw away receipts till at least the end of the warrantee
> in case you have to return an item !!! I hope you can resolve it and
> keep us informed so we can learn by it and perhaps help others from
> your experiences.
Agreed that something sounds extremely fishy. On their webpage, they even
have a request customer ID Number, and as long as you have your credit card
and date of purchase, this information can be retrieved. Thinking we don't
have the full story here.

From: Wayne Brownlee on
The conclusion goes like this, the girl in customer service was rude. But
my son stayed after to get the owner or somebody further up to return a
call. It took 3 days to get them to finally call back. The guy kept asking
about did you buy 2 batteries. My son would say no. The guy finally found
the first bill of a credit. But my son stayed after him to keep looking for
the other charge. He said the guy yelled about 3 minutes later. He said
somehow the shipped the second battery to somebody else, but charged ti to
my son credit card. He will make it right.

From: Mark Opolo on
it always pays to get the owner......well, that's who he says he is.

> The conclusion goes like this, the girl in customer service was rude. But
> my son stayed after to get the owner or somebody further up to return a
> call. It took 3 days to get them to finally call back. The guy kept
> asking about did you buy 2 batteries. My son would say no. The guy
> finally found the first bill of a credit. But my son stayed after him to
> keep looking for the other charge. He said the guy yelled about 3
> minutes later. He said somehow the shipped the second battery to somebody
> else, but charged ti to my son credit card. He will make it right.

>>> Did Pacific Battery not send any email confirmations? They did in the
>>> past for my orders. What about tracking information? Maybe use the
>>> tracking info with Pacific Battery to get to the bottom of it.
>>>
>>> Honestly Wayne, something sounds fishy. I am not saying you are lying
>>> but I wonder if someone is not telling you the whole story so you
>>> can't tell us? Of course any vendor has mishaps but usually the
>>> better ones have ways to deal with them. One thing to learn by this
>>> is NEVER throw away receipts till at least the end of the warrantee
>>> in case you have to return an item !!! I hope you can resolve it and
>>> keep us informed so we can learn by it and perhaps help others from
>>> your experiences.
>> Agreed that something sounds extremely fishy. On their webpage, they
>> even have a request customer ID Number, and as long as you have your
>> credit card and date of purchase, this information can be retrieved.
>> Thinking we don't have the full story here.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Pacific Battery
Next: If you were buying new machine...