From: Wayne Brownlee on
No this is not spam or a fake. They claim they can not do anything without
a customer number. The person he spoke to said with customer number they
cannot help. I was on here the first part of April asking about where the
best place to buy a new battery. Pacific Battery was where everybody said
to go. But, if you go online and ask for reviews it on rates 3.3 out of 10.

From: MJMIII on
"Wayne Brownlee" <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote in message
> No this is not spam or a fake. They claim they can not do anything
> without a customer number. The person he spoke to said with customer
> number they cannot help. I was on here the first part of April asking
> about where the best place to buy a new battery. Pacific Battery was
> where everybody said to go. But, if you go online and ask for reviews it
> on rates 3.3 out of 10.

Nice of you to keep this in the same post! I rarely go by online reviews.
That's like reading a movie critics column. I ask outright and judge the
If you want to point a finger I can show you the direction. To the best of
my knowledge no one here has ever has a problem with Pacific, myself
included. If you're looking to vent or lay blame, again, I can point you in
the right direction.
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: William R. Walsh on
Well, then...

All I can say is that I have been happy with anything I purchased, and I
never had any trouble with customer service. So this news comes as a
surprise to me. I'm not arguing, nor saying that this didn't happen--only
that it seems really odd!

If you really don't think you can get a result, dispute the erroneous charge
with the credit card company.

William

From: Dddudley on
On 5/4/2010 5:16 PM, Wayne Brownlee wrote:
> No this is not spam or a fake. They claim they can not do anything without
> a customer number. The person he spoke to said with customer number they
> cannot help. I was on here the first part of April asking about where the
> best place to buy a new battery. Pacific Battery was where everybody said
> to go. But, if you go online and ask for reviews it on rates 3.3 out of 10.

Not that I doubt what you're saying... I don't, but there is no way in
hell that I would let Pacific Battery (or any other vendor give me the
runaround like that). There is a link between the credit card company
and the merchant and if they can't verify the sale, it's because they
screwed something up or you got a CSR that's lazier than a cut dog.
Tell the credit card company your side of it and tell them you are NOT
paying it. That may resolve the problem at Pacific's end.

From: Mark Opolo on

"Wayne Brownlee" <wbrownlee(a)pldi.net> wrote in message
> No this is not spam or a fake. They claim they can not do anything
> without a customer number. The person he spoke to said with customer
> number they cannot help. I was on here the first part of April asking
> about where the best place to buy a new battery. Pacific Battery was
> where everybody said to go. But, if you go online and ask for reviews it
> on rates 3.3 out of 10.

I repeat,

did he receive 2 batteries............

 |  Next  |  Last