From: D.M. Procida on
I have some DHB Marsden panniers - like:

<http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/accessories/panniers/product/mar
sden-rear-panniers-32136>

Unfortunately I have lost the sliding clip (not the top hooks) on both
of them.

I reckon there's no chance of getting spares, but it seems a weak point
in the design - has anyone else fixed them?

Daniele
From: Woody on
D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk> wrote:
> I have some DHB Marsden panniers - like:
>
> <http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/accessories/panniers/product/mar
> sden-rear-panniers-32136>
>
> Unfortunately I have lost the sliding clip (not the top hooks) on both
> of them.
>
> I reckon there's no chance of getting spares, but it seems a weak
> point
> in the design - has anyone else fixed them?

Probably, but maybe the bicycle newsgroup may have more people who have?

--
Woody
From: Pd on
D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk> wrote:

> I have some DHB Marsden panniers

What is the sequence you follow in posting messages to the wrong
newsgroup? Do you mis-select the group in the groups list, hit
Cmd-Shift-N?

I don't understand how it is possible to make this mistake as often as
you do.

--
Pd
From: Jack Campin - bogus address on
>> I have some DHB Marsden panniers
> What is the sequence you follow in posting messages to the wrong
> newsgroup? Do you mis-select the group in the groups list, hit
> Cmd-Shift-N?
> I don't understand how it is possible to make this mistake as
> often as you do.

Flipping the wrong derailleur lever, probably. Happens to us all.

mobile: 07800 739 557 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
From: D.M. Procida on
Pd <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote:

> D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > I have some DHB Marsden panniers
>
> What is the sequence you follow in posting messages to the wrong
> newsgroup? Do you mis-select the group in the groups list, hit
> Cmd-Shift-N?
>
> I don't understand how it is possible to make this mistake as often as
> you do.

Bollocks bollocks bollocks.

Sorry once again.

I make this mistake because uk.comp.sys.mac is first in my list of
newsgroups, and over the last 15 or so years of using MacSOUP has been
the group I've posted to more than any other (by a very large factor).

For long periods, ucsm has been the only group I post to. It's the only
one I post to by mistake.

I just go for it almost automatically.

I do apologise.

Daniele