From: Alex Clayton on
"- Bobb -" <bobb(a)noemail.123> wrote in message

> Does PC have multiple outputs ? so you watch on TV maybe ?
> Ballpark figures ...
> how many hours of movies ?
> How much disk space used ?
> How long to do it ?

I use DVD Fab. Takes about :30 to do a DVD. Takes about 7 GIG of space. I do
it because the computers have HDMI outputs. Makes a standard DVD look VERY
good on a Full HD TV. I had no idea how much loss there was using RCA cables
until I saw what happens when you use HDMI.
Moderation is for monks."

[Lazarus Long]

From: Alex Clayton on
"JD" <No.Reply(a)Sorry.com> wrote in message

>> http://www.dvdfab.com/
>> or/&
>> http://www.aoamedia.com/dvd_ripper.htm
>
> He has the DVD, its a Free Digital Copy, DVD Fab is not free nether is
> AoA, DVD fab is an excellent converter tho, can convert to mobile devices
> as well as rip DVD's
>
> JD

DVD Fab is what I bought. I had tried a couple other pay ones and one free
one. They pay ones I got my money back for. They often would not work. The
free one did work about half the time, and since it was free, I figured why
gripe. DVD Fab has worked every time. It was well worth the cost to lease it
for 2 years.
--
If we are what we eat, I'm cheap, fast, and easy.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Copy System Disk to USB
Next: BeOS Petition