From: Cesarini on
Hi Guys/Girls,

Access 2007

I have a Datasheet form into another as a subform

I have a sumary texbox unbound in the first Datasheet, that takes the its
value from another unbound texbox placed into the subform. This works just
fine.The problem I need to solve is the sumary. This shows the value until I
click on the plus sign ("+") meanwhile it shows and error (#Error). I need
the sumary textbox recalculates its value always.As usual I will appreciate
your helpsRegards,

------------------
César Parrales
From: mie via AccessMonster.com on
Arvin , can we change the code

from :
=Forms!FormName!SubformName.Form!txtTextBoxName

=Forms!FormName!SubformName!txtTextBoxName

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Why would you? The former is the correct syntax.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: mie via AccessMonster.com on
i did simple test, both gave the same results..

From: Douglas J. Steele on
What version of Access? Older versions let you be sloppy with the syntax:
Access 2007 (and presumably Access 2010) is much fussier, so using the
correct syntax is always a good idea.

Is there a particular reason why you don't want to use the correct syntax?

--

>i did simple test, both gave the same results..
>
> Douglas J. Steele wrote:
>>Why would you? The former is the correct syntax.
>>
>>> Arvin , can we change the code
>>>
>>[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2