From: Mary Weatherford on
I found the Dell forum and I think they have given me the right answer.
Anyway I ordered the correct CD with Dell Media Experience ver 3.0. The
Customer Support kept giving me the CD with ver 2.1 The Tech Support called
to thank me for telling them the right CD part number. I asked if they
didn't check their own Dell Forum Website but got no response.
Anyway here's the forum link
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?category.id=software