First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118
DTM - PnP Driver Test Failure
Has anyone else experienced and or been able to resolve the following PnP Driver test failure on DTM. This test only fails on Vista 64bit and used to pass until I installed the QFE updates. I have already tried creating a new submission, un-installing my client and then re-installing, no luck.. Any pointers... 13 Feb 2007 15:04
MSVAD Virtual Audio Driver problem
Hi pro-grammer what changes needs to be made to IDMAChannel::CopyFrom so that I can capture the Audio? "pro-grammer" wrote: wingka wrote: Hi I want to have a virtual audio driver that sits behind a 3rd party application to 'intercept' the sound input/output. E.g. wh... 1 Mar 2007 10:26
Modification to msvad "virtual Audio device"
What modification do I need to make to msvad so that it will allow me to capture? I am new to drivers. I know I can use other Mirosoft driver such as wdmaud.drv and ks. I would need detail infosince I am new to drivers. ... 10 Feb 2007 17:22
ScsiPort miniport driver to StorPort miniport driver porting
I'm working on a port of a ScsiPort driver to StorPort and have run into a wall. After doing some minor changes to get the old ScsiPort driver working as a StorPort, I'm seeing a bugcheck in storport.sys at boot time. My driver is not in the stack, so I'm having trouble sorting out what storport is choking o... 23 Feb 2007 16:09
WDF supplied functions send reset packet twice through USB
Hi All. I am using wdf to make a usb dfu driver. Trying to reset USB device through the call of WdfUsbTargetDeviceResetPortSynchronously or WdfUsbTargetDeviceCyclePortSynchronously I see in the trace that both of them reset device twice. That behavior prevents dfu from proper work. Is it made intentionally?... 7 Feb 2007 07:01
Widcomm bluetooth drivers
Hello all Anyone had problems with Windows Vista and getting their in built Bluetooth device by Widcomm working. Cant find drivers to work with Windows Vista, everything else has installed without many tears being spilt. Dan UK ... 2 Feb 2007 17:16
IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THRU commands in limited user mode
Hi, Currently I am using IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THRU commands in admin user mode, when logged in limited user mode I am not able to send IOCTL_SCSI_PASS_THRU commands to an USB device. The reason is Create file will fail due to Generic_read/Generic_write which is not available in limited user modes, and IOCTL_SCSI_... 2 Feb 2007 15:41
problem in using ksevent
I am developing a AVstream video capture driver following the example avssamp from the DDK. I am using ksevent to notify clients the state of the filter, such as run, pause, stop. I declared the events in the filter description, and called KsFilterGenerateEvents in the routine of DispatchSetState. As for client, IK... 25 Jan 2007 13:59
Device Simulator for USB
I implemented a SoftUSBDevice as a COM client. It's part of an application. This "dialog box" device is self pluggable (plug/unplug) button. Communication is implemented by ISoftUSBEndpointEvents. A CSink class manages a single endpoint, vector<CSink*> collects all the endpoints' references for startup/cleanup pur... 27 Feb 2007 18:05
already has a body
Hi folks, I know this is more of a question for vc but thought driver folks might be familiar with it. The little piece of a program below gives me the following error. Thanks, jh c:\winddk\3790.1830\inc\wxp\guiddef.h(160) : error C2084: function 'int __cdecl IsEqualGUID(const struct _GUID &,const struct _... 22 Jan 2007 20:52