First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120
Problems with WinUSB UMDF INF File
Hey everyone, Just taking the plunge into writing a driver for my new job. I searched the forums and google first, so I apologize if I missed something that has already been covered. I'm new to driver authoring, but the WDK has made things a lot easier. I have been having problems with my INF file failing ... 8 Jan 2007 16:30
Installing drivers during app install?
Thanks again for the answers to my syusb question in another thread. I thought this question merited another thread. I am deploying my app with the driver's inf and sys files being installed in the app's target folder. Users have to go through the detection of the driver by pluggin in the usb device and pointi... 6 Jan 2007 12:08
USB Port Reset
i want a vc++ code to reset the USB port. Please help me in doing this. ... 5 Jan 2007 19:16
How to prepare a kernel driver pdb file for TraceView
This does not work in 6000. I called MSDN hotline and the support guy reproduced it as well. Has not gotten back to me on it yet. Lost touch after the wind storm in Redmond. I will ping again early next week. -cm <hq4000(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1164034848.831340.177580(a)f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.... 8 Jan 2007 12:16
Renaming USB drivers
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I am not a driver developer but I have three products using the Sypress USB driver, cyusb.sys. I understand it is best to rename this driver for distribution but I am having trouble determining what I have to rename in the .inf file. If I change every instance of 'cy... 5 Jan 2007 11:50
DTM and Vista x64 (v.6000)
Hi, Did you install the client using the network share? you need to install it using the network and not via WDK DVD if you did, it looks like you don't have connection problem Doron "Elad Raz" wrote: Hi. I'm trying to build a test for vista submission. Unfortunately, the client and the ser... 20 Jan 2007 09:01
severe HID problem
I lose reports on WinXP SP2. It has been verified that the reports are sentwith a hardware logger, but reading them in a thread loses reports occasionally. The reports are sent in chunks of about 10 from a low-speed HID device. Setting the number of input reports with HidD_SetNumInputBuffers to 128 does not help... 18 Jan 2007 09:54
NDIS6 NBL indication
Hi I am writing an NDIS6 miniport driver and I have a question: I indicate NBL to NDIS using NdisMIndicateReceiveNetBufferLists. Those NBL are allocated using NdisAllocateNetBufferAndNetBufferList (i.e. each NBL is paired with a single NB). Each NB has a single MDL (which I allocated seperately using NdisAll... 27 Dec 2006 03:55
correct "sources" file for debugging?
Hi Experts: I have a short "sources" file below which seems not generating correct debug info: driver (testva.sys) size of the debug version is only a bit bigger than fee build and could not set break point in WinDbg. Could you see anything incorrect here? What is misssing to generate full debug info? Thank... 24 Dec 2006 14:14
How to install VHIDMINI driver program on VISTA 64BIT OS
Hi, My device need setup 2 drivers, one driver manage USB communication with device, the other is a virtual HID class driver which enumerate some HID devices such as keyboard, mouse and so on. 2 drivers can be installed and work normanlly on windows MCE OS, WINXP 64 bit OS and Vista RC2 32 bit OS. ... 18 Dec 2006 20:16