From: DD on
Does anyone know of a program that will display Panoramic photos that
have been made from several normal photographs stitched together. I want
to be able to display a panorama at full screen width and have it slowly
pan across the screen.
Thanks for any suggestions...
DD
From: nospam on
In article <4b6132f2$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au>, DD <tobytoby50(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that will display Panoramic photos that
> have been made from several normal photographs stitched together. I want
> to be able to display a panorama at full screen width and have it slowly
> pan across the screen.

any slide show app, maybe even whatever you used for stitching.
From: Better Info on
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:47:09 +1100, DD <tobytoby50(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of a program that will display Panoramic photos that
>have been made from several normal photographs stitched together. I want
>to be able to display a panorama at full screen width and have it slowly
>pan across the screen.
>Thanks for any suggestions...
>DD

If you want to use it for local or web-page display, then look into a
java-applet called "ptviewer". One little 50k .jar file + your browser's
page display options does more than most anyone needs. It has a lot of
control features. Zoom in/out, set scroll speed, tilt, pan, etc., by using
mouse buttons with shift and ctrl button combos.

From: Peter Huebner on
In article <4b6132f2$1(a)dnews.tpgi.com.au>, tobytoby50(a)hotmail.com
says...

> Does anyone know of a program that will display Panoramic photos that
> have been made from several normal photographs stitched together. I want
> to be able to display a panorama at full screen width and have it slowly
> pan across the screen.
> Thanks for any suggestions...
> DD

I've seen that done with a macromedia flash display on the bbc website,
it scrolled smoothly and wrapped the view around endlessly as though
you're standing in the middle of the room and turning round and round.

-P.
From: Savageduck on
On 2010-01-27 22:47:09 -0800, DD <tobytoby50(a)hotmail.com> said:

> Does anyone know of a program that will display Panoramic photos that
> have been made from several normal photographs stitched together. I
> want to be able to display a panorama at full screen width and have it
> slowly pan across the screen.
> Thanks for any suggestions...
> DD

You might find what you are lookng for if you explore here;

http://gigapan.org/
http://www.gigapansystems.com/

--
Regards,