From: Koobee Wublee on
Oh, great. We have to deal with the nut case from the self-styled
physicists aka Einstein Dingleberries. Now, we also have to deal with
another school of nuts with their own delusions. Luckily, the latter
group still has not figured out the power of bull$hit from
matheMAGICs. God helps us either way.

From: Sam Wormley on
Magnetic wrote:

> LHC in a dozen of days can explode the Earth.
>
> What can I do?

Give in, yield, let it happen, enjoy the experience!
From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 11, 9:58 pm, Benj <bjac...(a)iwaynet.net> wrote:
>> On Nov 11, 4:48 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>>> Cool it--You don't want to be in jail when te earth ends!
>> Hey, Sam. That's one of the most educated and intelligent things
>> you've ever posted here. Am I going to have to change my opinion of
>> you?
>
> Sometimes, fortune cookies from an American Chinese (note **)
> restaurant would say the right thing about your life. That does not
> mean that edible fortune cookie has the intelligence to dictate your
> life. <shrug>
>
> Equating Sam Wormley and Don Stockbauer with fortune cookies, they
> would sometimes say the right things. The explanation is actually
> very mundane. Their comments are highly randomized in logic and
> rationalizations. <shrug>
>
> Sam Wormley became a whacko after losing his beloved dog in the late
> 90's. I still have not figured out what the problem is with Don
> Stockbauer yet. <shrug>

He never had a dog.

From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 11, 10:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Sometimes, fortune cookies from an American Chinese (note **)
> > restaurant would say the right thing about your life.  That does not
> > mean that edible fortune cookie has the intelligence to dictate your
> > life.  <shrug>
>
> > Equating Sam Wormley and Don Stockbauer with fortune cookies, they
> > would sometimes say the right things.  The explanation is actually
> > very mundane.  Their comments are highly randomized in logic and
> > rationalizations.  <shrug>
>
> > Sam Wormley became a whacko after losing his beloved dog in the late
> > 90's.  I still have not figured out what the problem is with Don
> > Stockbauer yet.  <shrug>
>
>    He never had a dog.

Sam, is this what your psychiatrist suggests you to do --- to forget?
Well, I think you'd better find another psychiatrist. Denying history
or reality is never good for one's soul. <shrug>

> > Note: Real Chinese restaurants don't serve fortune cookies. <shrug>

Addressing yourself in a 3rd person is not making your situation any
better either. <shrug>

You really do need help from the psychology department. <shrug>
From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 11, 10:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>>> Sometimes, fortune cookies from an American Chinese (note **)
>>> restaurant would say the right thing about your life. That does not
>>> mean that edible fortune cookie has the intelligence to dictate your
>>> life. <shrug>
>>> Equating Sam Wormley and Don Stockbauer with fortune cookies, they
>>> would sometimes say the right things. The explanation is actually
>>> very mundane. Their comments are highly randomized in logic and
>>> rationalizations. <shrug>
>>> Sam Wormley became a whacko after losing his beloved dog in the late
>>> 90's. I still have not figured out what the problem is with Don
>>> Stockbauer yet. <shrug>

>> He never had a dog.
>
> Sam, is this what your psychiatrist suggests you to do --- to forget?
> Well, I think you'd better find another psychiatrist. Denying history
> or reality is never good for one's soul. <shrug>
>
>>> Note: Real Chinese restaurants don't serve fortune cookies. <shrug>
>
> Addressing yourself in a 3rd person is not making your situation any
> better either. <shrug>
>
> You really do need help from the psychology department. <shrug>

Stockbauer never had a dog! Can't you read?