From: Sam Wormley on
Magnetic wrote:

> The Earth after the magnetic collapse will transform into a small
> region of exited superconducting vacuum. This region's diameter is
> about 10 meters. The thickness is about 2.5 meters..

Hey, we can play medicine ball!
From: Igor on
On Nov 11, 4:04 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote:
> Dogs of CERN’s Boss threatened to put me into jail.
>
> Yesterday some man, possibly from Rolf Heuer environment, had phoned
> me and asked – did I threaten to Heuer. The conversation was ended by
> the threat to put me into jail and by saying that our phone
> conversation was recorded.
>
> Dear CERN leaders, I feel myself as if I am a prisoner, sentenced to
> be killed. Those are you, who already deadly scared many citizens of
> the whole Earth. They, probably, feel themselves as doomed to death.
> We do not know exactly the day when you will shoot us, and we do not
> know will we survive.
>
> Our feelings of fear are different. These feelings depend from the
> probability, which some person gives to catastrophic scenario. Year
> ago, September 2008, I thought that the probability of the global
> catastrophe, caused by LHC, is hidden somewhere in the region
> 10^-6-10^-5. That was not so scary; - this risk probability is
> analogues to die in an air plane catastrophe. This probability did
> give me the possibility to sleep quite calmly. But in the period of
> the last year I had developed the theory of magnetic hole. My
> probability value of global catastrophe had grown almost each week,
> because I received dozens of proving arguments and two independent
> mathematical proves. I studied CERN’s documents about safety of LHC
> and found there three crude errors and lie assertions. Now I know that
> probability of Earth explosion, caused by LHC, is not 10^-31, as it
> follows from CERN documents, but it is hidden somewhere in the region
> 5-90%. Do you understand this value? Can I sleep calmly now? Who are
> you now in my eyes, potential killer?
>
> So, Rolf Heuer, go on, send your dogs here, into my town.
> My anger grows every day with the nearing of the day of proton
> collisions at LHC.
> I do not know what I’ll do in the end of November.
> I hate you, your CERN, your countries authorities.
> Put me into prison now, otherwise I can not guarantee that I will not
> punish some tourists here in my small town. Dear citizens of France
> and Switzerland, please, for the sake of your children, destroy the
> CERN and LHC, and I will love you as loved earlier; otherwise do not
> come to my small resort town in the Crimea peninsula – that is deadly
> dangerous.

Just be very careful. From what I've heard, the LHC, once fully
functional, will be able to read your mind, make you fat, and give you
an STD.

From: Raymond Yohros on
On Nov 12, 3:49 pm, Igor <thoov...(a)excite.com> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 4:04 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote:
> > Dogs of CERN’s Boss threatened to put me into jail.
>
> Just be very careful.  From what I've heard, the LHC, once fully
> functional, will be able to read your mind, make you fat, and give you
> an STD.

yeah,i also heard that it will be extremely
dangerous for meatball eaters!

From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 11, 11:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Sam, is this what your psychiatrist suggests you to do --- to forget?
> > Well, I think you'd better find another psychiatrist. Denying history
> > or reality is never good for one's soul. <shrug>
>
> > Addressing yourself in a 3rd person is not making your situation any
> > better either. <shrug>
>
> > You really do need help from the psychology department. <shrug>
>
> Stockbauer never had a dog! Can't you read?- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Stockbauer never mentioned about a dog deeply entrenched in his
life, but you had. I was talking about you, Sam. Gee! It has been
almost a decade. Believe me. I can fully understand why a dog can
affect your life such much even beyond grave spanning several
decades. However, your psychological disorder is jumping tangents on
your own sanity. Please seek help before you go psycho like PD and
Gisse.
From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 11, 11:27 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>>> Sam, is this what your psychiatrist suggests you to do --- to forget?
>>> Well, I think you'd better find another psychiatrist. Denying history
>>> or reality is never good for one's soul. <shrug>
>>> Addressing yourself in a 3rd person is not making your situation any
>>> better either. <shrug>
>>>
>>> You really do need help from the psychology department. <shrug>

> Mr. Stockbauer never mentioned about a dog deeply entrenched in his
> life, but you had. I was talking about you, Sam. Gee! It has been
> almost a decade. Believe me. I can fully understand why a dog can
> affect your life such much even beyond grave spanning several
> decades. However, your psychological disorder is jumping tangents on
> your own sanity. Please seek help before you go psycho like PD and
> Gisse.

Interesting term, "jumping tangents"--I don't think that is a valid
mathematical term. Koobee, you honor me by putting me in the same
category with the other physicists you mention.

Many of the better arguments in sci.physics have come from PD and
Gisse. You should appreciate their efforts. There is much to be said
for those willing to contribute at the, often times, street level
found in usenet.

BTW--have you ever noticed that dogs are not particularly good at
understanding Ritchie tensors?