From: Magnetic on
Dogs of CERN’s Boss threatened to put me into jail.

Yesterday some man, possibly from Rolf Heuer environment, had phoned
me and asked – did I threaten to Heuer. The conversation was ended by
the threat to put me into jail and by saying that our phone
conversation was recorded.

Dear CERN leaders, I feel myself as if I am a prisoner, sentenced to
be killed. Those are you, who already deadly scared many citizens of
the whole Earth. They, probably, feel themselves as doomed to death.
We do not know exactly the day when you will shoot us, and we do not
know will we survive.

Our feelings of fear are different. These feelings depend from the
probability, which some person gives to catastrophic scenario. Year
ago, September 2008, I thought that the probability of the global
catastrophe, caused by LHC, is hidden somewhere in the region
10^-6-10^-5. That was not so scary; - this risk probability is
analogues to die in an air plane catastrophe. This probability did
give me the possibility to sleep quite calmly. But in the period of
the last year I had developed the theory of magnetic hole. My
probability value of global catastrophe had grown almost each week,
because I received dozens of proving arguments and two independent
mathematical proves. I studied CERN’s documents about safety of LHC
and found there three crude errors and lie assertions. Now I know that
probability of Earth explosion, caused by LHC, is not 10^-31, as it
follows from CERN documents, but it is hidden somewhere in the region
5-90%. Do you understand this value? Can I sleep calmly now? Who are
you now in my eyes, potential killer?

So, Rolf Heuer, go on, send your dogs here, into my town.
My anger grows every day with the nearing of the day of proton
collisions at LHC.
I do not know what I’ll do in the end of November.
I hate you, your CERN, your countries authorities.
Put me into prison now, otherwise I can not guarantee that I will not
punish some tourists here in my small town. Dear citizens of France
and Switzerland, please, for the sake of your children, destroy the
CERN and LHC, and I will love you as loved earlier; otherwise do not
come to my small resort town in the Crimea peninsula – that is deadly
dangerous.
From: PD on
On Nov 11, 3:04 am, Magnetic <magnetic.t...(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

> So, Rolf Heuer, go on, send your dogs here, into my town.
> My anger grows every day with the nearing of the day of proton
> collisions at LHC.
> I do not know what I’ll do in the end of November.
> I hate you, your CERN, your countries authorities.
> Put me into prison now, otherwise I can not guarantee that I will not
> punish some tourists here in my small town. Dear citizens of France
> and Switzerland, please, for the sake of your children, destroy the
> CERN and LHC, and I will love you as loved earlier; otherwise do not
> come to my small resort town in the Crimea peninsula – that is deadly
> dangerous.

The threat of violence is what will put you in jail, friend. Seek
help.

From: Sam Wormley on
Magnetic wrote:

> Dear CERN leaders, I feel myself as if I am a prisoner, sentenced to
> be killed. Those are you, who already deadly scared many citizens of
> the whole Earth. They, probably, feel themselves as doomed to death.
> We do not know exactly the day when you will shoot us, and we do not
> know will we survive.

Cool it--You don't want to be in jail when te earth ends!
From: Benj on
On Nov 11, 4:48 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:

>    Cool it--You don't want to be in jail when te earth ends!

Hey, Sam. That's one of the most educated and intelligent things
you've ever posted here. Am I going to have to change my opinion of
you?

From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 11, 9:58 pm, Benj <bjac...(a)iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 4:48 pm, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:

> > Cool it--You don't want to be in jail when te earth ends!
>
> Hey, Sam. That's one of the most educated and intelligent things
> you've ever posted here. Am I going to have to change my opinion of
> you?

Sometimes, fortune cookies from an American Chinese (note **)
restaurant would say the right thing about your life. That does not
mean that edible fortune cookie has the intelligence to dictate your
life. <shrug>

Equating Sam Wormley and Don Stockbauer with fortune cookies, they
would sometimes say the right things. The explanation is actually
very mundane. Their comments are highly randomized in logic and
rationalizations. <shrug>

Sam Wormley became a whacko after losing his beloved dog in the late
90's. I still have not figured out what the problem is with Don
Stockbauer yet. <shrug>

Note: Real Chinese restaurants don't serve fortune cookies. <shrug>