From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 15, 6:08 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > I smell a high school dropout. <shrug>
>
> Are you going tell the significance of your priceless discovery,
> v_12 + v_21 = 0 ?

In vector forms, that equation above is a necessary condition for the
principle of relativity. <shrug>

> After all, v_12 = - v_21, and |v_12| = |v_21| , and
> the velocity between object 1 and object 2 is v.

It actually takes no bainer to figure that one out. <shrug>

> In special relativity, time dilation, for example is
>
> Assume that 1 and 2 have identical atomic clocks. That means they
> tick at the same rate. Now let us suppose that 1 and 2 have relative
> motion, such that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0,
> and that dv/dt = 0 .
>
> Disregarding any Doppler shift, 1 measures 2's time dilation as
> ∆t_2' = γ ∆t_2
>
> and 2 measures 1's time dilation as
> ∆t_1' = γ ∆t_1

Sam knows nothing about SR. By able to write down the mindless
equations, Sam thinks it is an expert. Well, Mr. Tucker comes in mind
for that one. Ahahahaha...

> where ∆t represent a time interval, v is the relative velocity
> between 1 and 2, and γ = 1/√(1-v^2/c^2) .

Who gives a damn about that superficial meaning? I can find all that
in any textbooks. <shrug>

From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 15, 6:08 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>>> I smell a high school dropout. <shrug>
>> Are you going tell the significance of your priceless discovery,
>> v_12 + v_21 = 0 ?
>
> In vector forms, that equation above is a necessary condition for the
> principle of relativity. <shrug>

How is this different than saying 1 and 2 have relative motion, such
that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0, and that dv/dt = 0 ?
From: Benj on
On Nov 12, 1:26 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Magnetic wrote:
>
> > LHC in a dozen of days can explode the Earth.
>
> > What can I do?
>
>    Give in, yield, let it happen, enjoy the experience!

Not only that. Don't worry. Be happy.
Listen. Here's the secret. Just take off your tinfoil helmet for a few
minutes and actually LISTEN to the things the aliens are trying to
tell you. If you do that, you'll learn that the aliens will not in
anyway allow mankind to destroy Gaia or Selene! They simply will use
their advanced technology to put a stop to all this human nonsense!
From: Benj on
On Nov 12, 1:27 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:

> > Sam Wormley became a whacko after losing his beloved dog in the late
> > 90's.  I still have not figured out what the problem is with Don
> > Stockbauer yet.  <shrug>
>
>    He never had a dog.

Why are you using "he" to refer to yourself? I KNEW your posts made
too much sense to be the REAL Sam Wormley! What have you done with
Sam?