From: iman way on
On 13 äæÝãÈÑ, 22:28, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Mr. Stockbauer never mentioned about a dog deeply entrenched in his
> > life, but you had.  I was talking about you, Sam.  Gee!  It has been
> > almost a decade.  Believe me.  I can fully understand why a dog can
> > affect your life such much even beyond grave spanning several
> > decades.  However, your psychological disorder is jumping tangents on
> > your own sanity.  Please seek help before you go psycho like PD and
> > Gisse.
>
>    Interesting term, "jumping tangents"--I don't think that is a valid
>    mathematical term. Koobee, you honor me by putting me in the same
>    category with the other physicists you mention.
>
>    Many of the better arguments in sci.physics have come from PD and
>    Gisse. You should appreciate their efforts. There is much to be said
>    for those willing to contribute at the, often times, street level
>    found in usenet.
>
>    BTW--have you ever noticed that dogs are not particularly good at
>    understanding Ritchie tensors?- ÅÎÝÇÁ ÇáäÕ ÇáãÞÊÈÓ -
>
> - ÚÑÖ ÇáäÕ ÇáãÞÊÈÓ -

I believe that my topic is useful and I would like to share my
thoughts.
THANK YOU.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Muslims are taught that prophets are humans who have been selected by
God for a special purpose. They are given miracles to assist them in
their message but these miracles are not performed through their own
power, but through the power of God. The prophets of God have no
divine powers of their own, nor even the power to decide who will go
to heaven or to hell. They are merely there to convey the message
entrusted to them by God to the best of their ability.

In a similar manner, Muhammad (pbuh) was assisted by God with a number
of miracles and entrusted to convey His message to mankind. Muhammad
(pbuh) himself, however, was just a regular human being. He could not
issue passes to heaven. He could not condemn people to hell. He could
not change what was in people’s hearts. He could only convey the
message and hope that they would believe.

Muhammad (pbuh) lived like any other man or woman of his people. He
dressed like they dressed. He ate the same food they ate. He lived in
the same manner and in the same sort of houses they did. It would be
impossible for someone who did not know him to pick him out of a
crowd.

Muhammad (pbuh) taught his followers through example. If he commanded
his followers to do something, he would be the first to abide by this
command. He never broke his word, he was by far the most charitable
man among his people. He was the most God-fearing and the least
attached to this life.

He never in his life accepted charity, but worked for a living. He
never lied. It was not at all uncommon for him to spend months on end
enduring severe hunger never seeing a single cooked meal. He taught
his followers to be merciful to their children and respectful to their
elders. He commanded them to never taste alcohol, gamble, engage in
usury (interest), fornication, envy, deceit, or back-biting.

Muhammad (pbuh) taught that no human being needs any other human being
to intercede for him with God. He showed them that God is within the
reach of all his creation. He hears and sees all and answers His
servant’s prayers.

Muhammad (pbuh) further severely cautioned against promoting any of
God’s creation or groups thereof to higher levels of divine authority
and closeness to God than others, or the excessive glorification of
any human being. This includes the prophets of God themselves. He
taught that the very best of God’s servants are those who continuously
seek out knowledge and that God sees all that they do.

Muhammad (pbuh) taught his followers to be industrious and to earn an
honest living. He taught them that the best Muslims are those who are
not overly obsessed with earthly wealth since excessive wealth usually
leads to corruption.

However, he also taught that a wealthy person who is not blinded by
his wealth is not condemned by God and may even be able to utilize his
wealth in acts of worship not available to the poor. In other words,
Muhammad (pbuh) taught moderation in all things.

There is much more that could be said about the teachings of Muhammad
(pbuh), however, probably one of the most general summaries made by
Muhammad (pbuh) in this regard was:

"Righteousness is good conduct, and sin is that which weaves inside
your chest and you hate for it to be revealed to mankind."

================

For more information about Islam

http://english.islamway.com/

http://www.islamhouse.com/

http://www.discoverislam.com/

http://www.islambasics.com/index.php

http://english.islamway.com/

http://www.islamtoday.net/english/

http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/MainPage/indexe.php

http://www.sultan.org/

Contact Us At

Imanway.group(a)gmail.com
From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 13, 7:28 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Mr. Stockbauer never mentioned about a dog deeply entrenched in his
> > life, but you had. I was talking about you, Sam. Gee! It has been
> > almost a decade. Believe me. I can fully understand why a dog can
> > affect your life such much even beyond grave spanning several
> > decades. However, your psychological disorder is jumping tangents on
> > your own sanity. Please seek help before you go psycho like PD and
> > Gisse.
>
> Interesting term, "jumping tangents"--I don't think that is a valid
> mathematical term.

Since there is no mathematics described, does it matter if it is a
valid mathematical term or not?

Regarding the principle of relativity, all statements are very much
word salad. However, what yours truly has brought out is just
priceless in (v_12 + v_21 = 0) being a necessary condition for the
principle of relativity. The simple concept even eluded the one you
worship --- Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar.
<shrug>

> Koobee, you honor me by putting me in the same
> category with the other physicists you mention.

Let's see. Gisse is a college dropout. Inertial is a high school
dropout. Mr. Stockbauer is a fortune teller. PD claims professorship
but does not understand the principle of relativity and some other
very basic axioms. Your dog was a great friend but very certainly did
not understand any physics. It is funny that you have degraded
yourself in these so-called physicists. <shrug> I won't argue on
this one that yours truly has "honored" you. <shrug>

> Many of the better arguments in sci.physics have come from PD and
> Gisse.

Ranting about what they do not understand does not count as arguing.
<shrug> It takes someone who is not a vegetable to figure it out.

> You should appreciate their efforts.

No, I don't. <shrug> They are either college dropouts or self-
proclaimed professor. They don't understand physics. <shrug>

Excuse me. I have to laugh out loud on your joke. Ahahahaha...

Please let me know if you want to take Letterman, O'Brien, or Leno's
job.

> There is much to be said
> for those willing to contribute at the, often times, street level
> found in usenet.

Your truly certainly has contributed more so than any others. <shrug>

> BTW--have you ever noticed that dogs are not particularly good at
> understanding Ritchie tensors?

Yes, that is indeed a very good observation and conclusion. However,
dogs also do not make the blunder as the self-styled physicists have
done in the alchemy of differential geometry. <shrug> Wait. I think
I have to laugh out loud on this one. Ahahahaha...

By the way, it is Ricci tensor not Ritchie tensor. Ahahahaha...
From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 13, 7:28 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>>> Mr. Stockbauer never mentioned about a dog deeply entrenched in his
>>> life, but you had. I was talking about you, Sam. Gee! It has been
>>> almost a decade. Believe me. I can fully understand why a dog can
>>> affect your life such much even beyond grave spanning several
>>> decades. However, your psychological disorder is jumping tangents on
>>> your own sanity. Please seek help before you go psycho like PD and
>>> Gisse.
>> Interesting term, "jumping tangents"--I don't think that is a valid
>> mathematical term.
>
> Since there is no mathematics described, does it matter if it is a
> valid mathematical term or not?
>
> Regarding the principle of relativity, all statements are very much
> word salad. However, what yours truly has brought out is just
> priceless in (v_12 + v_21 = 0) being a necessary condition for the
> principle of relativity. The simple concept even eluded the one you
> worship --- Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar.
> <shrug>

By the way what is the significance of v_12 + v_21 = 0

After all, v_12 = - v_21, and |v_12| = |v_21| , and
the velocity between object 1 and object 2 is v.

In special relativity, time dilation, for example is

Assume that 1 and 2 have identical atomic clocks. That means they
tick at the same rate. Now let us suppose that 1 and 2 have relative
motion, such that their velocity with respect to each other, v > 0,
and that dv/dt = 0 .

Disregarding any Doppler shift, 1 measures 2's time dilation as
∆t_2' = γ ∆t_2

and 2 measures 1's time dilation as
∆t_1' = γ ∆t_1

where ∆t represent a time interval, v is the relative velocity
between 1 and 2, and γ = 1/√(1-v^2/c^2) .

>> Koobee, you honor me by putting me in the same
>> category with the other physicists you mention.
>
> Let's see. Gisse is a college dropout. Inertial is a high school
> dropout. Mr. Stockbauer is a fortune teller. PD claims professorship
> but does not understand the principle of relativity and some other
> very basic axioms. Your dog was a great friend but very certainly did
> not understand any physics. It is funny that you have degraded
> yourself in these so-called physicists. <shrug> I won't argue on
> this one that yours truly has "honored" you. <shrug>
>
>> Many of the better arguments in sci.physics have come from PD and
>> Gisse.
>
> Ranting about what they do not understand does not count as arguing.
> <shrug> It takes someone who is not a vegetable to figure it out.
>
>> You should appreciate their efforts.
>
> No, I don't. <shrug> They are either college dropouts or self-
> proclaimed professor. They don't understand physics. <shrug>
>
> Excuse me. I have to laugh out loud on your joke. Ahahahaha...
>
> Please let me know if you want to take Letterman, O'Brien, or Leno's
> job.
>
>> There is much to be said
>> for those willing to contribute at the, often times, street level
>> found in usenet.
>
> Your truly certainly has contributed more so than any others. <shrug>
>
>> BTW--have you ever noticed that dogs are not particularly good at
>> understanding Ritchie tensors?
>
> Yes, that is indeed a very good observation and conclusion. However,
> dogs also do not make the blunder as the self-styled physicists have
> done in the alchemy of differential geometry. <shrug> Wait. I think
> I have to laugh out loud on this one. Ahahahaha...
>
> By the way, it is Ricci tensor not Ritchie tensor. Ahahahaha...

My telescope design dominated... sorry about that.

However, I'm glad you got a good laugh out of this posting, Koobee.
I notice you place extreme importance on the educational path (no
deviation from the path) that folks encounter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman#Education
From: Koobee Wublee on
On Nov 14, 7:23 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
> Koobee Wublee wrote:

> > Since there is no mathematics described, does it matter if it is a
> > valid mathematical term or not?
>
> > Regarding the principle of relativity, all statements are very much
> > word salad.  However, what yours truly has brought out is just
> > priceless in (v_12 + v_21 = 0) being a necessary condition for the
> > principle of relativity.  The simple concept even eluded the one you
> > worship --- Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar.
> > <shrug>
>
>    By the way what is the significance of v_12 + v_21 = 0

I smell a high school dropout. <shrug>
From: Sam Wormley on
Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Nov 14, 7:23 am, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)mchsi.com> wrote:
>> Koobee Wublee wrote:
>
>>> Since there is no mathematics described, does it matter if it is a
>>> valid mathematical term or not?
>>> Regarding the principle of relativity, all statements are very much
>>> word salad. However, what yours truly has brought out is just
>>> priceless in (v_12 + v_21 = 0) being a necessary condition for the
>>> principle of relativity. The simple concept even eluded the one you
>>> worship --- Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar.
>>> <shrug>
>> By the way what is the significance of v_12 + v_21 = 0
>
> I smell a high school dropout. <shrug>

Are you going tell the significance of your priceless discovery,