From: RichA on
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html

From: Bob Williams on
RichA wrote:
> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html

Now that's really innovation........NOT
Can you just imagine a bunch of marketing managers sitting around a
table listening to a guy discuss his new million dollar idea......and
approving it?
Bob Williams
From: Paul Heslop on
Bob Williams wrote:

> RichA wrote:
> > http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html
> >
> Now that's really innovation........NOT
> Can you just imagine a bunch of marketing managers sitting around a
> table listening to a guy discuss his new million dollar idea......and
> approving it?
> Bob Williams

it's for Japan only, which means they believe that Japanese people
will buy anything :O)
--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
From: gumby on
On 19/05/2010 12:47 AM, Paul Heslop wrote:

> it's for Japan only, which means they believe that Japanese people
> will buy anything :O)

So long as it is cute the Japanese will buy it. I think they need to
stick a pink 'Hello Kitty' sticker on it too though.
From: Mr. Strat on
In article
<551473dc-8efc-48e5-9565-ab54de8cecb3(a)c7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_n
> ews_297856.html

Should go over well in San Francisco...