From: Frustrated in Texas on
You're more than likely right because I've had so many problems with that particular website before. Thank you.
From: Frustrated in Texas on
Mike: I'm just going to go over to my mother-in-law's to try her computer since
she doesn't have Vista. Hopefully it will work on that one. I'm just not sure
how to check all of the stuff you were telling me about....like I said, I'm far
from being an expert and computers overwhelm me! :-)
The website is a private one, but I thank you for offering to check it out.

From: Steve Howard **Community Expert** - eLearning + Mobile and Devices on
> Mike: I'm just going to go over to my mother-in-law's to try her computer
> since
> she doesn't have Vista. Hopefully it will work on that one. I'm just not
> sure
> how to check all of the stuff you were telling me about....like I said,
> I'm far
> from being an expert and computers overwhelm me! :-)
> The website is a private one, but I thank you for offering to check it
> out.

If you continue to have problems, I just want to reassure you that the
player *cab* be installed and will work fine. I've been using Vista since it
was in Beta, and used Authorware since day one with it.

That said - it can be a pain. I turn protected mode off when I need it for
AW web content, then back on when I'm done.

Steve

http://twitter.com/Stevehoward999

Adobe Community Expert: eLearning, Mobile and Devices
European eLearning Summit - EeLS
Adobe-sponsored eLearning conference.
http://www.elearningsummit.eu