From: ~BD~ on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> George Orwell <nobody(a)mixmaster.it> wrote in
>
>> Dustin J. Cook, Kingsport, TN
>> Norman E Cook (55), New Gloucester, ME
>> Donna E Cook (51), New Gloucestr, ME
>>

>> DUSTIN J COOK
>> 5428 FORT HENRY DR
>> KINGSPORT, TN 37663
>
> Wrong address. That's my old job address. :) But! Thanks for
> confirming
> that I was telling the truth about who I am this entire time. :)
>
> I don't live far from it tho, in Kingsport, TN; where I said I lived
> the
> entire time.. thanks. and yes, I did live in Maine. I've never met
> Donna (I
> moved away long before her and my dad got married)...

Remember when 'Ant' said...

" Is he going to be stuck in time? Hang on a minute, are you saying he
was only 8 or 9 years old when you were born?"

and you replied ...

"No. He passed away at age 40. I'm almost 33 now. So in 8 years, I will
be
older than him; as he's dead and isn't aging anymore...It's just one of
those things you don't expect, then one day.. it happens."

In this current post you appear to be suggesting that your dad is still
alive and living with 'Donna' - I'm so easily confused!

Please clarify matters for all reading here.

--
Dave

From: FromTheRafters on
"Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Wonder if anyone can get what my middle initial stands for? hehehe.
>>
>> Joseph?
>
> Jeremiah? Jumpin' Jehosaphat?? Joshua?? Jacob??
>
> (had to throw a few *bible-belt* names at you, lol)

He may have been named as a 'downeaster' (resident of Maine - aka
'mainiac') and somewhat north of the bible-belt (further north than your
location even). A freethinking person could suffer from culture shock
being suddenly immersed in bible country.

From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4c18769e.750968(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>
> RE: Tennessee
>
>>Typo on my part. I don't much care for the state overall. I suppose
>>that might be different if I was nearly as religious as many of my
>>neighbors. We have more churchs up here than we do gas stations... :(
>
> I was living there (TN) when I first came to visit SoCal and like a
> country boy's first glimpse of big city lights I was rurnt (ruined)
> not by the lights but the laid back lifestyle of the late 70s. There
> are churches around here too, but I haven't been in one since my first
> days of poverty and the free food giveaways.

The last time I entered a church building of any sort was to fix an issue
on the network server. The place I worked is on the religious side and
they do most of the church computer work contracts here. Some of the
insides of these churchs are nicer than multi million dollar homes I've
been in.

The place is still very much laid back, still has the volunteer state
style to it.

> I'll always remember hiking the Appalachian trail on the TN/NC border
> and my friend's mom's house (our base camp) in Greeneville TN and that
> church with the huge uplifted finger, like a monument to proctology.

I was out on Roan mountain for the last few weeks helping a friend with
some electrical work; nice view.. I'm certain at one point, I pissed on
North Carolina. <G>

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in news:hvacf3$4bh$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>>> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Joseph?
>>
>> Jeremiah? Jumpin' Jehosaphat?? Joshua?? Jacob??
>>
>> (had to throw a few *bible-belt* names at you, lol)
>
> He may have been named as a 'downeaster' (resident of Maine - aka
> 'mainiac') and somewhat north of the bible-belt (further north than your
> location even). A freethinking person could suffer from culture shock
> being suddenly immersed in bible country.

:)

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:hv9rpg$8j4$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> In this current post you appear to be suggesting that your dad is still
> alive and living with 'Donna' - I'm so easily confused!

Step parents isn't something you've heard of eh? My real dad as I said is
very much dead, yes. He was killed in a car accident on a bridge a few
miles from where I live.

> Please clarify matters for all reading here.

I honestly didn't think I had to clarify that aspect. Norman is a step dad,
not my biological father. Is that clarified enough for you, Dave?

And what about the google map to the address? Just how do you defend doing
that?

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Trogan Clicker, Path